PDA

View Full Version : Busto! Trip 10's - 10NL

bvaughn
05-29-2007, 04:28 PM
Worst river bet ever? Will I EVER get a call by a worse hand here?
Do I have to call his river bet for the rest of my stack?
This situation costs me tons and tons of money...I have a good hand and get beat by a great hand.

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.05/$0.10 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh))

SB: $15.05
<font color="black">Hero (BB): $2.55</font>
UTG: $5.35
MP: $7.90
CO: $10.35
BTN: $9.20

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt T/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif (6 Players)
UTG calls $0.10, 3 folds, SB calls $0.05, Hero checks

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($0.30) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif (3 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $0.20</font>, UTG calls $0.20, SB folds

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($0.70) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $0.70</font>, UTG calls $0.70

<font color="black">River:</font> ($2.10) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets all-in for $1.55</font>, UTG calls $1.55

Pot Size: $5.20 ($0.50 Rake)

UTG had 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif (a full house, Sixes full of Tens) and WON (+$2.15)
Hero had T/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif (three of a kind, Tens) and LOST (-$2.55)

ontiltsoon
05-29-2007, 04:31 PM
buyin for a full stack.
Don't post results.
With your stack there is no way I'm not felting the river

Worm75
05-29-2007, 05:12 PM
FYP, no way that you are ever folding this with your stack, and don't be results oriented. This is a pretty common situation just put it up to being coolered and move on.

These are not the hands that you want to be posting to get better, because you are always going to get the same answers. Find a situation that you had a lot of trouble with, because it was ambiguous. Ex. You flop a set and a 3rd flush card comes on the turn when you planned a CRAI. Find something that you are just lost and dont know what the @#$% to do, and post it. The discussion from this will make you a better player, stuff like this belongs in a forum like BBV.

bvaughn
05-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Thx for the advice worm. Is my AJ hand facing the river donkbet a better one? I know you already commented on it that I should've bet more on the turn. This probably is better suited for BBV.