PDA

View Full Version : Post what you have done this past week....

Uglyowl
05-26-2007, 10:30 PM
1. Called my Congressman's office asking him to look at co-sponsoring HR 2046.

2. Donated $25 to Barney Frank, the neat thing is you will be on his mailing list after doing so. He is a pretty witty writer.

3. Fired off a couple of referrals for the PPA to friends.

autobet
05-27-2007, 12:52 AM
Donated another $25 to Barney Frank with a note to keep up the good work.

TheEngineer
05-27-2007, 12:31 PM
Excellent thread Owl! Hope it generates a lot of replies (and action).

Nairb
05-28-2007, 09:05 AM
Wrote another round of e-mails to my Congressmen from TN. Have done this once weekly.

Finally recieved a response from Rep. Duncan (R) TN stating he intended to read Franks bill and that he felt some sort of regulation better than outright prohibition. His response somewhat surprised me but I am happy he is open nonetheless.

Donated $250 to Ron Pauls campaign.

Action is REQUIRED of us if we do not want our rights to be systematically taken away. Excellent post OP.

joker122
05-28-2007, 01:18 PM
how do i donate to BF?

Uglyowl
05-28-2007, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how do i donate to BF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Snail mail (check + letter) or:

http://barneyfrank.net/

If you contribute through the website, I would also follow it up with a phone call explaining why you are donating.

bossplayer
05-28-2007, 08:17 PM
We should be able to donate via Neteller.....

1meandog4u
05-29-2007, 12:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wrote another round of e-mails to my Congressmen from TN. Have done this once weekly.

Action is REQUIRED of us if we do not want our rights to be systematically taken away. Excellent post OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Once "The engineer" approves, I'll be posting his letter to his congressman as a template to all the members of the Neteller Customer Coalition for them to write their congressman. We have, I believe, over 700 members who have money tied up with Neteller.

TheEngineer
05-29-2007, 12:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Once "The engineer" approves, I'll be posting his letter to his congressman as a template to all the members of the Neteller Customer Coalition for them to write their congressman. We have, I believe, over 700 members who have money tied up with Neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go for it! There are several letters posted on this forum. Use whatever you want. Good luck.

headturner1
05-29-2007, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
We should be able to donate via Neteller.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I am assuming that this is a joke.

ProsperousOne
05-29-2007, 09:45 AM
1) Wrote to my congressman
2) Donated $50 to Ron Paul