PDA

View Full Version : Is Ultimate Bet legitimate?

sillygoose
01-04-2006, 03:34 PM
Hopefully someone can help me. I'm sure some of you have played with me on UB before. I have recently requested and received two withdrawal checks. When I took them to get cash, I was disgusted to find out that the financial institution couldnt locate a phone # to "VIP Payment Processing" in Atlanta, GA.(the company on the top left of the checks) to verify funds. I looked up the phone # on superpages.com and it didnt exist. I did a google search for the company and it didnt exist. I did a reverse lookup for the phone # on the fedex packaging associated with "VIP" and I got an address in Bensenville, Illinois. I called the better business bureau in Atlanta and this place doesn't exist. What is going on? Am I gonna be porked out of $6000? Has anyone else had this problem? Please help if you know anything.
Thanks
Goose

playersare
01-04-2006, 03:41 PM
why don't you just deposit it?

master_hellmuth
01-04-2006, 04:01 PM
Their site is totally rigged. I once played on a table there for like an hour and never got any cards less than a ten. I lost like $100 there. Sorry to hear you lost $6,000.

sillygoose
01-04-2006, 04:13 PM
You probably played in the 6 handed "royal holdem" room in which the only cards in the deck are 10 thru ace.
And knock on wood I haven't lost the 6k yet. I am currently staring at the 2 uncashed checks.

jman220
01-04-2006, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You probably played in the 6 handed "royal holdem" room in which the only cards in the deck are 10 thru ace.
And knock on wood I haven't lost the 6k yet. I am currently staring at the 2 uncashed checks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to agree with what was said above and say, try depositing it at a bank. If they tell you the place doesn't exist (instead of a check cashing place), then thats just strange. But it sounds to me like some kind of screwup on the end of the check-cashing place, and the business bureau not ultimatebet.

puckboy
01-04-2006, 04:32 PM
just deposit the checks, i've deposited at least 10 checks from them in 2005 all for more than 1k and never had a problem with them clearing.

Mike Jett
01-04-2006, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Their site is totally rigged. I once played on a table there for like an hour and never got any cards less than a ten. I lost like $100 there. Sorry to hear you lost $6,000.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have got to be the biggest troll ever. If only we could limit you to your lack of probabilities knowledge thread.

kiddj
01-04-2006, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why don't you just deposit it?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because he's 14 and doesn't have a bank account? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

playersare
01-04-2006, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Because he's 14 and doesn't have a bank account?

[/ QUOTE ]
I had a bank account since I was 7. passbook stylee.

Ignignokt
01-04-2006, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have got to be the biggest troll ever. If only we could limit you to your lack of probabilities knowledge thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
You DO understand the concept of "humor"...? It's been around for some time now:

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know friends, to this day, what it was that they was a doin' down there, but I have studied about it. I think it was that it's some kindly of a contest where they see which bunchful of them men can take that pumpkin and run from one end of that cow pasture to the other without gettin' knocked down or steppin' in somethin'. - Andy Griffith

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike Jett
01-04-2006, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You DO understand the concept of "humor"...? It's been around for some time now:

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know friends, to this day, what it was that they was a doin' down there, but I have studied about it. I think it was that it's some kindly of a contest where they see which bunchful of them men can take that pumpkin and run from one end of that cow pasture to the other without gettin' knocked down or steppin' in somethin'. - Andy Griffith

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have clearly missed every other one of this guys posts. I forgive you. Oh, thanks for the sarcastic response based on my post count.

Ignignokt
01-04-2006, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You have clearly missed every other one of this guys posts. I forgive you. Oh, thanks for the sarcastic response based on my post count.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can always count on the Zoo for unintentional humor.

Mike Jett
01-04-2006, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I can always count on the Zoo for unintentional humor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or the occasional sarcastic n00b, defending something without knowing background on any of the matter. I'd watch out for those guys...trolls all the same.

Bigdaddydvo
01-05-2006, 12:02 AM
When I read the title of your post before I clicked on it, the word "stranger" came to mind.

Hopefully you got the info you needed and welcome to the forums.

Leader
01-05-2006, 12:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO