PDA

View Full Version : California Online Poker Initiative II

Tuff_Fish
05-19-2007, 10:34 PM
Check it out. I'm sure some of you will still be unhappy.

New Initiative Web Page (http://caonlinepoker.org/)

I found out I had to do the entire petition with all the required verbage on one 8 1/2 x 11 sheet.

I am limited now to about 360 words to make it all work.

The Director will be all powerful. Take your gripes up with him or her.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tuff

TheEngineer
05-19-2007, 11:08 PM
California wouldn't let you make winning a felony? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyway, it looks much better.

Dennisa
05-20-2007, 01:53 PM
I really like poker for potholes !!!

TheMetetron
05-20-2007, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
g) Players may play at multiple tables. The site shall always have tables available solely for single table players.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is retarded and I'll still oppose this.

[ QUOTE ]
j) The Site shall allow participation of citizens, over 21, of other states and localities where law does not prohibit an individual’s participation.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, you are a resident of another state, not a citizen. Second of all, this is illegal. Way to kill your own bill.

Also, you could use something better than potholes. Put it to be for education and get teacher's unions behind it. Much better chance of success.

You still try to get a bit too specific in spots and that shouldn't be the case. Let a director sort out specifics.

MatthewRyan
05-22-2007, 04:03 AM
lol, this fight vs multitablers continues huh...joke

Grasshopp3r
05-22-2007, 12:41 PM
Simplicity is better. Also, have you talked to anyone from the PPA on the initiative?

Tuff_Fish
05-22-2007, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
g) Players may play at multiple tables. The site shall always have tables available solely for single table players.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right, it is retarded, I am putting it back the way it was

[ QUOTE ]
j) The Site shall allow participation of citizens, over 21, of other states and localities where law does not prohibit an individual’s participation.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, you are a resident of another state, not a citizen. Second of all, this is illegal. Way to kill your own bill.
USC chapter and verse please. Else STFU. .

Also, you could use something better than potholes. Put it to be for education and get teacher's unions behind it. Much better chance of success.
You do it your way, I'll do it mine.

You still try to get a bit too specific in spots and that shouldn't be the case. Let a director sort out specifics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Emperor
05-23-2007, 12:44 PM
I really do applaud that you are taking action.

If we would all just take similar action a lot more would get accomplished.

Benjamin
05-28-2007, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right, it is retarded, I am putting it back the way it was

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Tuff,

I thought 'the way it was' was a nice compromise of allowing 2 tables per player.

I'd like to request that you go back to that, please.