PDA

View Full Version : NL 10 6max AQ in BB - I fuc-ked this one up

Seeeno
05-17-2007, 02:50 PM
lol I feel like I played this one like a total newb.
pls help me, what to do ?
Just call pre ?
retarted sit and go thinking ...
I was new to this table, no reads.
(as played, check/fold - push flop ?)

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.05/$0.10 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh))

SB: $4.75
<font color="black">Hero (BB): $11.25</font>
UTG: $4.30
CO: $10.20
BTN: $1.75

CO posts $0.10
<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt A/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif (5 Players)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $0.35</font>, CO calls $0.25, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.20</font>, UTG calls $0.85, CO folds

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($2.80) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $1.60</font>, <font color="red">UTG raises all-in to $3.10</font>, Hero calls $1.50

orig!naL
05-17-2007, 03:09 PM
reads? Don't lead on flop here. Sure it's a good flop to C-bet when in position, but you are OOP here and you have no idea what he is holding and on top of that he has called your re-raise and shown obvious stength. Check the flop and fold to a bet. You need to be playing tighter from the blinds.

Seeeno
05-17-2007, 03:12 PM
The Re-raise pf is okay ?
Is a simple call that horrible ?
I dont know how Raising/Re-raising affects the Situation when Hero is OOP

monkeymaps
05-17-2007, 03:17 PM
this is fine leading the flop is standard here, RR preflop with AQ is dependent on the villians raising standards, but this hand is fine your def not ahead on the flop but are getting greats odds to call his all in.

monkeymaps
05-17-2007, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
reads? Don't lead on flop here. Sure it's a good flop to C-bet when in position, but you are OOP here and you have no idea what he is holding and on top of that he has called your re-raise and shown obvious stength. Check the flop and fold to a bet. You need to be playing tighter from the blinds.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is bad IMO c-bet regardless of position when your heads up