PDA

View Full Version : $25 squeeeeeze.. uh oh...

bozzer
05-17-2007, 09:26 AM
can't be bovvered to dig up the HH. It's a pretty simple hand anyway.

~$25 eff stacks, except donk with $10.

fairly tightish TAG raises from EP to $1, called on the button by donk. I'm in the BB w QQ. I raise to $4.

Called in both spots.

Flop ($12) K K x (2 tone)

I'm busy donking off stacks on other tables, so I think only the donk has called me and cry 'bombs away' as I stick him all in for about $7.

Anyhow, TAG calls, donk folds and I proceed to massacre the rest of the hand.

Since I'm pretty meh in RR pots especially with decent pairs I want to broaden my question out a bit, and get some ideas of ranges.

What do 20/15 types call a 3b IP with readless? what do they call a squeeze with? how often do they recognise a squeeze? (btw props to Hellmouth yesterday: if that was you, nice aces fella /images/graemlins/wink.gif )

I reckon I was way ahead of the donk's range but if I'm mistaken about that shout out. (say he's a 45/7/1)

Leading on from that, if I'm HU against the TAG, how much are you liking this flop and what's your plan? HU against the donk? And finally, the original situation, 3 way?

I've gone from thinking this was an difficult hand to easy to difficult, so if this seems like an obvious set of questions just bear with me and post your thoughts.

Cheers.