chaide
05-16-2007, 07:25 PM
SB: $29.50
BB: $44.40
UTG: $56.60
MP: $71.45
CO: $52.90
<font color="black">Hero (BTN): $52.95</font>

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt Q/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (6 Players)
UTG folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $1.00</font>, CO folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $3.00</font>, 2 folds, MP calls $2.00

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($6) J/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">MP bets $0.50</font>, Hero calls $0.50

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($7) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (2 Players)
MP checks, <font color="red">Hero?

RMLewis
05-16-2007, 07:29 PM
MP bet less on the flop than he did pre... why don't you raise this flop to at least $5. By calling, you have no idea where you're at, and you blew your opportunity to take advantage of your perceived strength resulting for your pf 3bet.

coordi
05-16-2007, 07:32 PM
The way you played it, hes probly going to call down if he has much. Seems like he has underpair that missed set, or like a 67s or somthing drawy. I'd probly bet turn about 5-6$ but I might check it depending on villain. Raise flop, you 3bet. fold if you have to but calling minbet is bad move.

chaide
05-16-2007, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
MP bet less on the flop than he did pre... why don't you raise this flop to at least $5. By calling, you have no idea where you're at, and you blew your opportunity to take advantage of your perceived strength resulting for your pf 3bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow what a bad play of mine, i didnt realize i was the pf raiser...you cant play whwen you are tyred. Sorry for posting this trash