PDA

View Full Version : Another "put a price on your beliefs" Q for atheists

SNOWBALL
05-16-2007, 03:20 PM
What's the minimum amount of money your would accept to commit what is, according to christianity, the "unforgivable sin" of blaspheming the holy ghost?

Assume this is done anonymously so you can't factor in the negative reaction you get from family or friends; they won't know.

Assume blaspheming the holy ghost is just a simple verbal declaration like "Holy ghost I do formally blaspheme thee" or something. Saying it may or may not actually qualify as an unforgivable sin, because if you are really an atheist, then you don't believe what you are saying anyway.

yukoncpa
05-16-2007, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What's the minimum amount of money your would accept to commit what is, according to christianity, the "unforgivable sin" of blaspheming the holy ghost?

Assume this is done anonymously so you can't factor in the negative reaction you get from family or friends; they won't know.

Assume blaspheming the holy ghost is just a simple verbal declaration like "Holy ghost I do formally blaspheme thee" or something. Saying it may or may not actually qualify as an unforgivable sin, because if you are really an atheist, then you don't believe what you are saying anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy ghost I do formally blaspheme thee
YukonCpa

I guess the minimum amt I would accept, if possible, is one dollar. Snowball, If you could please deposit that amount into my Absolute Poker acct.

arahant
05-16-2007, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YukonCpa

I guess the minimum amt I would accept, if possible, is one dollar. Snowball, If you could please deposit that amount into my Absolute Poker acct.

[/ QUOTE ]

Free for me
Uh-oh...I hope don't regret this.

vhawk01
05-16-2007, 03:44 PM
Unlike the rest of these chump, I want to see the money up front. I'll take 5 bucks, but this buys you up to ten blasphemes, in forums of your choice, expiration 5/31/07.