PDA

View Full Version : KK against multitabler

derosnec
05-16-2007, 02:50 PM
after 98 hands he is 25/13/1.4

my image is very tight

i don't understand his utg limp or flop raise (maybe he gets crazy with TP/draws, i dunno).

play for stacks?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Hero ($51.80)
BB ($21.75)
UTG ($49.25)
MP ($39)
Button ($47.85)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls $0.50, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $2.5</font>, BB calls $2, UTG calls $2.

Flop: ($7.50) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $5.25</font>, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to $14.5</font>, Hero

ssdex
05-16-2007, 02:54 PM
uggghhhhh....... please fold... my guess is 99 or Q 9, however, It can be j 10 suited sometimes too.... 25/13/1.4 doesnt get real out of line post flop and he raises A Q or re raises QQ here, i really dont see him doing this with a weaker Q either. also a 25/13 player (I am one at 50nl), is fully capable of limping 66 here too........ i just think that is a raise that represents real strenghth and i think he wants to play you for stacks, not vice versa

CazicT
05-16-2007, 03:31 PM
KQ, QJ, JT, 78, 66 are all pretty possible. AA, KK, QQ, AQ, and 99 I would figure would raise initially PF. Does Q9 really call a raise PF?

I think we are beating alot of hands right now, but the biggest problem is we are out of position.

If we push here, we probably won't be called by less than AQ and even then maybe not, and if we are beat we really don't have any draws. I don't like a push.

I think maybe a call here and a check on the turn and a fold to a bet of any size. His stats say he isn't terribly aggressive so if he looks like he is trying to build the pot to go for stacks on the turn just shut down because he probably has a monster. If he checks behind I would assume TP or a draw so play accordingly on the river.

SpecT
05-16-2007, 03:55 PM
call then crai on turn

only thin u gotta be worried about here is 66/Q9, and ur not in too bad of shape against Q9

Waingro
05-16-2007, 04:00 PM
What do you mean you donīt understand his UTG limp? You havenīt seen him open limp at all? If not, do suspect his UTG limping range is AA and not much else? Or do you think he is setting up a move of some sort. I think it is ok to fold the flop if you think something is up. Generally Iīm not big on folding overpairs to a single raise. But sometimes you get that feeling from a specific opponent in a particular spot, and I think you could make a lot of money listening to that feeling.

avfletch
05-16-2007, 04:06 PM
What is your range of hands and do you give villain credit for being able to assess this? Is he paying attention to how tight your image is?

If you give him credit for you being on a tight range then I let this one go.

If you don't and/or your range is reasonably wide then I'd get it in because there's enough stuff in it that you'll naturally fold that he can't be +EV set mining here.