PDA

View Full Version : Need Vegas roommates

foxfox1
05-15-2007, 03:50 PM
Please tell me where to post this if this is the wrong place to post. I am foxfox1 on Stars & FTP. I'm looking for people to share a place with for a few weeks out in Vegas sometime during June and/or July. Please IM to OneKYrdStare or PM me. IM is preferred.

zasterguava
05-15-2007, 03:53 PM
Well common sense would dictate this does not belong in Beats Brags and Variance.

Conspire
05-15-2007, 03:53 PM
I`ll stay if I dont have to pay, plus I will do some YaY wit U, this is conspire keeping it true.

React1oN
05-15-2007, 03:54 PM
I have a gay cousin with AIDS who might be interested, I'll let him know you need a roomate.

WHoSBeTTaTHaNuS
05-15-2007, 03:59 PM
I love how it's already in the beats forum.

do you have any?

http://www.preventx.co.uk/images/downloads/preventx008.jpg

zasterguava
05-15-2007, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a gay cousin with AIDS who might be interested, I'll let him know you need a roomate.

[/ QUOTE ]

This forum is warped with gay and aids obssessed minds.

React1oN
05-15-2007, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I'll let him know you said he can come.

zasterguava
05-15-2007, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well. Im not actually the guy looking for the roomate if u check who the poster is. However, you seem like a good guy; if you cousin really needs somewhere to stay he can live with me in Nottingham if he doesn't mind the highest gun-crime rate in england.

React1oN
05-15-2007, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well. Im not actually the guy looking for the roomate if u check who the poster is. However, you seem like a good guy; if you cousin really needs somewhere to stay he can live with me in Nottingham if he doesn't mind the highest gun-crime rate in england.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah that whole Aids/Gay thing obv made it attractive to you

zasterguava
05-15-2007, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have compassion for my fellow man and dont begrudge someone for their sexuality. Certainly, that your cousin has aids and needs somewhere to stay, yes, contributed to my decision to open my doors to him- though im suprised you don't- perhaps your biggotted perceptions of his disease and sexuality warp your commitment to helping your family.

Gullanian
05-15-2007, 05:02 PM
nh

React1oN
05-15-2007, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have compassion for my fellow man and dont begrudge someone for their sexuality. Certainly, that your cousin has aids and needs somewhere to stay, yes, contributed to my decision to open my doors to him- though im suprised you don't- perhaps your biggotted perceptions of his disease and sexuality warp your commitment to helping your family.

[/ QUOTE ]Maybe the fact that he's not a real person, and that I just invented my cousin, explains my disposition towards his imaginary self.

JKratzer
05-15-2007, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Maybe the fact that he's not a real person, and that I just invented my cousin, explains my disposition towards his imaginary self.

[/ QUOTE ]

nah that isn't it

React1oN
05-15-2007, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nah that isn't it

[/ QUOTE ]good point, I'm just homophobic against fictional gays.

dallas14
05-15-2007, 08:05 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/corbindallas114/yougonnagetraped.jpg

Heavens_Myst
05-15-2007, 08:15 PM
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/5647/trapgt4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

zasterguava
05-16-2007, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I love that you eventually had to declare your sarcasm

fslexcduck
05-16-2007, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe the fact that he's not a real person, and that I just invented my cousin, explains my disposition towards his imaginary self.

[/ QUOTE ]

more likely if you weren't homophobic you would never have thought it was funny to make such an idiotic comment in the first place.