PDA

View Full Version : Action: Republican debate Tuesday Night - ask questions

Jeffiner99
05-15-2007, 03:09 AM
Fox news posted this on their website:

FOX News wants to know what you would ask the Republican presidential candidates when they debate in Columbia, S.C., on Tuesday, May 15.

Please e-mail your question to debate@foxnews.com. Include your name, town, state and contact number for verification.

Please keep your question sharp, brief and to the point. And let us know which candidate you'd like us to ask.

Watch the debate live on FOX News Channel at 9 p.m. ET on May 15 to see if your question was selected.

We all know Ron Paul is our friend, but let's find out about the rest of the pack. Send a quick email, pick a candidate and ask them "Do you believe that Americans should be prohibited from playing poker online and be made criminals for doing so?" Or something like that.

Just in case some of Paul's fans would not be pleased by his reply (he is on our side) I suggest we just ask the other guys. Wouldn't want to hurt the guy and all of here know he is the bomb. He is the very best thing to come along for poker. See Engineer's topic on the Candidates. Very informative.

nineinchal
05-15-2007, 12:16 PM
and Iran is developing more weapons grade uranium with over 1300 centrifuges.

Do you really expect the internet gaiming question to be presented?

Ron Burgundy
05-15-2007, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I sure as hell do. If I can't play poker on the internet, they might as well nuke this POS country.

nineinchal
05-15-2007, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I sure as hell do. If I can't play poker on the internet, they might as well nuke this POS country.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they would nuke Iran, I would gladly trade off internet poker. Nuking Iran, that's entertainment.

Perseus
05-15-2007, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If they would nuke Iran, I would gladly trade off internet poker. Nuking Iran, that's entertainment.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a [censored] moron. Iran has the best air force in the world and, considering the state of our army, would win any war.

PBJaxx
05-15-2007, 03:22 PM
Okay, back on topic...I sent the following email. Jeffiner, I stole your question and added a bit to it. This may be too long to get on air, but it is worth a shot.

[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

My name is xxxx. My contact information and question are listed below.

Contact Info:
My name
my town, my state my zip
Ph: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Question:

Mr. Giuliani,

Do you believe that Americans should be prohibited from playing poker online and made criminals for doing so?

Specifically, do you find it hypocritical that online lottery and horserace-bets are legal and regulated, yet online poker and other forms of online gaming are under attack at the federal level?

Thank you for considering my question,

XXXXX

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeffiner99
05-15-2007, 10:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, back on topic...I sent the following email. Jeffiner, I stole your question and added a bit to it. This may be too long to get on air, but it is worth a shot.

[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

My name is xxxx. My contact information and question are listed below.

Contact Info:
My name
my town, my state my zip
Ph: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Question:

Mr. Giuliani,

Do you believe that Americans should be prohibited from playing poker online and made criminals for doing so?

Specifically, do you find it hypocritical that online lottery and horserace-bets are legal and regulated, yet online poker and other forms of online gaming are under attack at the federal level?

Thank you for considering my question,

XXXXX

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice question. We should save it for future debates.

Jeffiner99
05-15-2007, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is so much better sit on your butt and do nothing. We have a much better chance that way. Of course, if they received 1000 requests for the same question. Then, well, yes, I would expect it.

I would also expect the moderators might ask something about terrorism, so perhaps we can let that go.

TheEngineer
05-15-2007, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It is so much better sit on your butt and do nothing. We have a much better chance that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sound like me. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

dippy111
05-15-2007, 11:16 PM
no mention about poker. Oh well

TheEngineer
05-15-2007, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no mention about poker. Oh well

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe next time. We'll keep trying.

PBJaxx
05-16-2007, 12:54 AM
Thanks for letting us know, Jeffiner. As long as we know how we can try to help, we will make the effort.