PDA

View Full Version : nightline face off - "Debate"

SubGreen
05-10-2007, 10:10 PM
Anyone watch this awful broadcast? It was edited so small quotes were strategically cut together. I was very disappointed.

That actor guy is rediculous: bullfrog? sheepdog? is he serious? They said they were going to prove god existed without using faith, only science. And his proof was the f--ing mona lisa? are you kidding?

all in all i would have rather watched the full debate uncut

Huh?
05-11-2007, 02:33 AM
the atheists were almost as wierd and dumb sounding as kirk cameron n his religious buddy

Prodigy54321
05-11-2007, 04:07 AM
Rational Response Squad's little video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-rKiGJrcNw)

I didn't see it, but the RRS put this on their youtube channel

in the video that the above video is a response to, a guy talks about how the edit job on the piece was terrible...that he saw the whole thing and it was much better than the nightline piece showed.

they were on nightline a while back talking about "the Blasphemy Challenge" as well...you can see it in their youtube channel.

I personally don't think they're helping much...they're kind of what every theist thinks of atheists..and doesn't like.

the guy who goes by g0at said that the rational response squad may be posting the full debate soon

AWoodside
05-11-2007, 08:50 AM
I can't decide who is more aggravating in this video, the atheists or the Christians.