PDA

View Full Version : Full tilt hasnt paid my check been 3 months..

Zwett
05-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Ok well im looking for help, i posted on p5, and fulltilt forums but heres the story... I cashed out 1k on Feb. 13th for a check. I still have not got it yet. They said it would take 25-35 business days..I said ok. Anyways they tell me I should get it by Easter, a few emails later I never got it. I tell them a few weeks after that I want it back into my account, and they say they will forward it to the right department. Basically after a ton of emails, and a 26$ token, still no money yet. Here are most of the emails..VERY long gets good in apirl..also the newest are at the bottom..any suggestions what can I do, im very upset as you can see in the emails thxs.

Emailed them and they ingore me..im really frustated F you Tilt!

Here its on p5, a little easier to read http://www.pocketfives.com/25EA78EC-7F15-49F0-A400-7C7544E15D8F.aspx

From View message header detail Full Tilt Poker - Cashier <cashier@fulltiltpoker.com>
Sent Thursday, March 1, 2007 9:04 pm
Subject Re: Check - Full Tilt Poker Support (KMM1448361I18073L0KM)
Hello Zach,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

I understand that you are frustrated, and not very happy with the check
process right now, we have changed check processors as a result of a lot
of unsatisfied customers. The new check processor that Full tilt Poker
has is faster and more efficient. Your check should arrive shortly,
please be patient.

Checks typically take 1 to 3 business days to process plus delivery
time. Checks are delivered by regular mail and generally take 3 to 7
business days to arrive. Delivery times to destinations outside the
Continental United States will vary. You may also request overnight
delivery for an extra charge of $25. This charge will be deducted from
your FTP account; please do not include it in your requested withdrawal
and ensure you have sufficient funds in your account to cover the
charge. Check withdrawals between $2,500 and $5,000 will be sent
overnight free of charge.

Thank you for your cooperation, and if there's anything else we can help
you with, please let us know.

Regards,

Aaron
Full Tilt Poker Support

Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your
password or account information, not even support. Please
use good common sense and keep your password a secret.

Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros.
100% Initial Deposit Bonus - www.fulltiltpoker.com (http://www.fulltiltpoker.com)

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Hey I was wondering what my status on my check is, Thanks

From View message header detail Full Tilt Poker - Cashier <cashier@fulltiltpoker.com>
Sent Friday, March 16, 2007 2:03 pm
Subject Check Status (KMM1626794I32378L0KM)
Hello,

I have reviewed your account and this is what I can tell you:

Our new check processor was implemented on February 26th. All checks
sent out from that date forwards will arrive between 6-10 business days
(1-3 for processing and 5-7 for shipping.)

Your check was sent out on February 13th, using our old processor. The
quoted time of arrival was 25-35 business days.

At this point it has been 24 business days, so your check should arrive
next week or the week after. I know this is an extremely long time to
wait, and this is one of the reasons we have changed processors.

I am sorry if we have caused you any confusion. It was quoted to you
that it will arrive in 25-35 business days at the time it was sent out
so you never should have been told 5-7 days.

Best of luck at the tables

Regards,

Luke
Full Tilt Poker Support

Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your
password or account information, not even support. Please
use good common sense and keep your password a secret.

Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros.
100% Initial Deposit Bonus - www.fulltiltpoker.com (http://www.fulltiltpoker.com)

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Im still waiting on a reply from you guys when i will get my check...you
said you will email me back soon but ive been waiting a few days now.

From: Full Tilt Poker - Support <support@fulltiltpoker.com>
Date: Saturday, April 14, 2007 12:41 pm
Subject: Stop Payment Request (KMM1860087I21567L0KM)

> Hello Zach,
>
> I have sent your stop payment request to our processor. We will
> be in
> touch with you once it is confirmed.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dave H
> Full Tilt Poker Senior Cashie

From View message header detail Full Tilt Poker - Cashier <cashier@fulltiltpoker.com>
Sent Saturday, April 28, 2007 6:15 pm
Subject Full Tilt Poker - Check issue (KMM1992670I21567L0KM)

Hello Zach,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

I would like to extend our most sincere apology to you Zach. We
understand your frustration about this delay in your funds being
available in your account.

I have forwarded your e-mail once more to our Check department, as they
can most effectively answer your question. We have credited your account
with a $26 Token as a way to apologize for the inconvenience this delay
has caused you, you may use it to play in a $26 Token tournament of your
choice.

We value you as a customer, Zach, and wish to resolve this matter for
you as soon as possible. Rest assured our Check department is
investigating your issue; they will be in touch with you shortly.

We appreciate your continued patience with this issue. If you have any
further questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Carolina
Full Tilt Poker Support

Please remember never to give out your password or enter
account details over the Internet. Full Tilt Poker staff will
never ask you for your password. For your security, always
keep this information a secret.

Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros at http://www.fulltiltpoker.com

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
OK so its been a week why havnt you got my money yet seriously, what do
i have to do!?! This is ridiclious. I keep emailing you guys, It
doesnt take months to get my money. JUst put the god dam money back
into my account. I know people who cashed out a few weeks ago and got
their money wtf is the problem here. Im really pisssed off.

From View message header detail Full Tilt Poker - Cashier <cashier@fulltiltpoker.com>
Sent Friday, May 4, 2007 7:37 pm
Subject Full Tilt Poker Support: Check Issue (KMM2046205I21567L0KM)
Hello Zach,

Thank you for emailing Full Tilt Poker Support.

I have forwarded your e-mail to the appropriate department, as they can
most effectively answer your question. You should hear back from them
shortly.

Thanks for your patience. If you have any further questions, please let
us know.

Regards,

Andrew
Full Tilt Poker Support

Please remember never to give out your password or enter
account details over the Internet. Full Tilt Poker staff will
never ask you for your password. For your security, always
keep this information a secret.

Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros at http://www.fulltiltpoker.com

Original Message Follows:
Ok so its been about a week..whats the news, why the hell are you guys
jacking me around here. How hard can it be to respond to me, and put
money into my account. This is the worst support I have dealt with, on
any poker site, or on any site. This is awful, I cant image 1000$ being
alot to you guys, just get over it and give me my money. Its not that
hard.

aakkaakkaa
05-10-2007, 02:50 AM
Zwett, tx for posting and GL with FT. Btw, this is the German Forum, right?...