PDA

View Full Version : Random Conceptions

Duke
05-08-2007, 03:09 AM
This got me thinking:

[ QUOTE ]
i don't think there really is an explination except for cells were either a) always around since the begining of time [atheist point of view]

[/ QUOTE ]

It made me want to start a thread that would allow us to be more creative than we usually are. Tired arguments get rehashed on a daily basis from both sides, but I figured it would be fun to just say random things about the "other" side, whatever that other side may be, and with as much veracity as the above comment.

I'll get the ball rolling.

The main issue I have with Christianity is their contention that Genghis Khan was actually a mouse, and that he was the archetype used for Mickey.

Please do better than this.

cambraceres
05-08-2007, 05:53 AM
While showing proper respect to the democratic process, I must assert that the major flaw is and always has been the indescriminate gang rape of carnies and their hobo kin.

yukoncpa
05-08-2007, 06:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
While showing proper respect to the democratic process, I must assert that the major flaw is and always has been the indescriminate gang rape of carnies and their hobo kin.

Post Extras

[/ QUOTE ]
OMG. I love carnies and their hobo kin. Without these people, life would be dull. Surly, the indiscriminate gang rape of these people, along with the indiscriminate gang rape of good old boy moonshiner’s is a major problem with Christianity.

Siegmund
05-08-2007, 02:34 PM
Random conceptions are, of course, the natural consequence of indiscriminate gang rapes.

arahant
05-08-2007, 07:07 PM
I got no problem with Christianity. I really don't. My only issue is with Christians, on account of 90% of them are home-schooled, and it's a well-known fact that home-schooled children are overwhelmingly likely to defecate in public places on a regular basis.

PairTheBoard
05-08-2007, 08:39 PM
I have a problem with the random conception of Atheists. They need more immaculate ones.

PairTheBoard

godBoy
05-08-2007, 08:52 PM
The thing I just love about the atheistic world view is that it's so beneficial to society.

Justin A
05-08-2007, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The thing I just love about the atheistic world view is that it's so beneficial to society.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is coming dangerously close to making an actual point. Please stop.

That's the thing about you Christians, you're always thinking that mathematics has no place in the public school system.