PDA

View Full Version : Some people just aren't smart enough to prevent this bill from passin

swarthybear
02-17-2006, 11:04 PM
Sounds like some people are bitter. I use my wit and superior mind to make a living at the poker tables. I use my wit to make fun of people and anger them. I can't help it if people can't spell the word archaic. I can't help it that I've had my B.A. since I was 20. I have chosen to not go to law school and sit at tables with people who's IQ's are much lower then mine. Yes, that's right, next to the same type of people who have criticized me in their posts.

At the tables I take money from fathers, mechanics, lawyers and doctors. Their money was going to be taken by someone. And your normal office and restraunt jobs are not any better or productive then mine. You're insurance salesmen, you sell over priced beverages at your fast food job. You pretend to be a good poker player. You put your home on a second and third mortage.

Let me tell you something. Being active in politics, campaigning, writing letters, taking time to work with charity. That is how I am productive in society. I have written and received responses from poker icons, state officials, and federal officials. I am an active and concerned citizen. You look down on me? No I look down on you. Don't regard flippancy as a sign of weakness. Of course we know that slavery is worse then banning online poker. My point is that these groups opposing gambling and Janet Jackson incidents are silly. So I throw out some comments in jest. No, Don't regard my flippancy as a sign of mental weakness. Regard my flippant comments as a sign of arrogance.

As for referring to my ideas as dumb, swallow this for a minute. American's aren't that active in politics. You are walking, breathing, farting testimonials to this. You turn your nose at political activism, and you will cry when you watch new policy enacted on the news from your couch. You are nothing more then fat hanging chads.

zimmer879
02-17-2006, 11:20 PM
Thanks for clogging up the board with your insecurity.

swarthybear
02-17-2006, 11:21 PM
I knew there wouldn't be much substance in your reply.

SNOWBALL
02-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Hi Swarthybear,

You are definitely within your rights to defend yourself from personal attacks. However, if you are going to continue to make posts on the Goodlatte bill, its best that you exclude such digressions as:

[ QUOTE ]
At the tables I take money from fathers, mechanics, lawyers and doctors. Their money was going to be taken by someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

or

[ QUOTE ]
You pretend to be a good poker player.

[/ QUOTE ]

or

[ QUOTE ]
I have chosen to not go to law school and sit at tables with people who's IQ's are much lower then mine. Yes, that's right, next to the same type of people who have criticized me in their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Otherwise people might think you are a troll.

mpslg
02-17-2006, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Swarthybear,

You are definitely within your rights to defend yourself from personal attacks. However, if you are going to continue to make posts on the Goodlatte bill, its best that you exclude such digressions as:

[ QUOTE ]
At the tables I take money from fathers, mechanics, lawyers and doctors. Their money was going to be taken by someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

or

[ QUOTE ]
You pretend to be a good poker player.

[/ QUOTE ]

or

[ QUOTE ]
I have chosen to not go to law school and sit at tables with people who's IQ's are much lower then mine. Yes, that's right, next to the same type of people who have criticized me in their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Otherwise people might think you are a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

swarthybear
02-17-2006, 11:25 PM
I'm learning some new terminology here.
I don't mean to be a troll, I don't post much on message boards. Don't worry you wont hear from me once I get this last export done for my poker program. Just had some time to kill while tweaking my table selection system for this new Party patch. Almost all my posts came after they released that horrid thing.
Cheers.