PDA

View Full Version : Creationfest '07!

Jiggymike
05-06-2007, 11:47 PM
http://www.creationfest.com/

Has anyone posted this yet? If not, discuss. I don't really have a lot to say about it except that I was tickled by the guy in BBV asking us to vote for his brother's band playing here.

godBoy
05-06-2007, 11:50 PM
It seems like a music festival - so apart from the name, I wouldn't imagine they would be supporting the idea of a 6000 -10000 thousand year old planet.

Jiggymike
05-07-2007, 12:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It seems like a music festival - so apart from the name, I wouldn't imagine they would be supporting the idea of a 6000 -10000 thousand year old planet.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a particular type of music fest. From the site:

"The calendar is marked, and the stage is being set, for you to join us at Creation 2007! Experience what thousands have for almost 3 decades; a revolutionary experience that will transform your life.

From all over the world, people from all walks of life make their pilgrimage to the Creation Festivals to rock to the music, to have fellowship with other believers, to camp under the stars, to connect, to worship, and to experience God's Word as it comes alive . Join the thousands as they flock to the Agape Farm in the serene hills of Shirleysburg, Pennsylvania.

Come and give "Tribute To Our Creator" this year. It is guaranteed to be THE HIGHLIGHT OF YOUR SUMMER, MAYBE YOUR LIFE!"

I guess the songs probably aren't about New Earth, though /images/graemlins/frown.gif