PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what to do here - interesting spot

CheapFlop
05-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Just sat down at table so absolutely no reads.

Wonderful flop where I'm looking to get money in the middle - I expect some criticism for the sizing of my flop reraise. However it's the turn card that makes it a very tough decision (at least for me)

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.10/$0.25 Blinds - 4 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh))

SB: $20.10
<font color="black">Hero (BB): $25</font>
UTG: $7
BTN: $26.80

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt K/images/graemlins/spade.gif 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif (4 Players)
UTG checks, BTN folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero checks

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($0.75) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif (3 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $1</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.50</font>, UTG folds, SB calls $1.50

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($5.75) 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $3</font>, [i]Hero????

ybother
05-05-2007, 03:23 PM
easy call, yes board is paired, but given the action its unlikely he flopped a set, fold river to a decent bet after a non-spade river

Vern
05-05-2007, 03:24 PM
I think you are behind an ace or a 6 here most time. You will need to hit the flush to wim most time. He is giving you nearly 4:1 to call. I think you have 11 outs, 9 spades and 2 kings. So you only need 3.27:1 to call and see the turn. I am calling and drawing. A non-spade/king river and I am likely not going to call anything but a min bet.

doppelganger
I think the flop raise size is fine, you want to build a pot but not scare villain away with such a strong drawing hand.

Turn is just a call, I probably fold the river unimproved.

Everlong
calls and c/f blank river alt. makes a 1/2pot vb if spade/K hits

HaiaN
05-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Just call on the flop unless you think he folds an ace which is unlikely. That guy has a strong hand here for sure on the turn, you can call but need to fold on the river if you hit and he pushes over your raise.