PDA

View Full Version : AKs vs a push on two flush flop

tehDiceman
05-05-2007, 01:27 AM
villian seemed to be a complete donkey. 100% born and bred. in a previous hand, i held AA and raised preflop, he reraised me and someone cold called, then i raised it up over the current pot and both villians call. my A hits flop and i put the donkey all in, second villian doesnt call unfortunatly.

he turned over A8o. he had also 3bet every hand i raised except this one(like 2-3 times in a short period of time) i had no hands on him but he seemed very very aggressive for some reason. perhaps 2+2 or someone that has watched me play before. with that limited amount of read, what do you do in this situation? i really have no idea what villian had as he was playing so weird that it could have been any two cards really.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

saw flop|<font color="#C00000">saw showdown</font>

SB ($2.01)
BB ($5.35)
UTG ($0.21)
<font color="#C00000">Hero ($8.98)</font>
<font color="#C00000">Button ($3.02)</font>

Preflop: Hero is MP with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls $0.02, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $0.1</font>, Button calls $0.10, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls $0.08, UTG folds.

Flop: ($0.33) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $0.2</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $2.92</font>, BB folds, Here ????

Keys Myaths
05-05-2007, 01:29 AM
This is not any two.

tehDiceman
05-05-2007, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is not any two.

[/ QUOTE ]

he could have a Q but i have a ton of outs for the spade draw, he could have a spade draw but the nuts are in my corner of the table. i also had some tainted A and K outs as well as J's and 10's for a straight.

you didnt answer my question about what you would do.

Keys Myaths
05-05-2007, 01:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is not any two.

[/ QUOTE ]

against this opponent, it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's not. He has a small PP or part of this flop somehow.

He's not doing this with overcards or any other cards that completely missed. MAYBE a flushdraw, but I'd want a specific read for that.

I don't know what to do. Your overcards aren't necessarily clean (there are some maniacs that push like this even with their big hands). But, against PPs, you're calling.

:shrug: I barf and call, I guess.

tehDiceman
05-05-2007, 01:46 AM
believe me, my stomach churned when i clicked call but at the same time, he was 99% tilting against me since i stacked him a few hands earlier for like 350bb's.

tehDiceman
05-05-2007, 09:26 PM
bump?