PDA

View Full Version : (LC) Fish practicing game selection?

Fiksdal
05-04-2007, 12:26 AM
I love raising a lot preflop, so my PFR number will usually be high, like 18.

A lot of 70/0/1.5 guys who I love playing with, seem to be standing up from my tables. Usually if I search for them 5 minutes later, they are at a new one.

Very often they leave right after I raise preflop. I raise in MP, they fold in CO and instaleave right after it.

Most inexperienced players hate to raise or put a lot of money in preflop. They want to "see a flop" so they can know if they hit it or not.

Do you think this is the fish own kind of game selection?

jonyy6788
05-04-2007, 12:28 AM
yes....2+2'ers light 3-betting at ANY stacks (but especially the micros), REALLY scare off the fish.

so basically they should decide their EV between playin with fish and 3-betting. Playing with fish>>>>>>>light 3-bets

ok, I had my rant

creamfillin
05-04-2007, 12:33 AM
stop raising PF

Fiksdal
05-04-2007, 12:37 AM
I wasn't talking about 3betting so much.. Usually just open raising. After all it's hard to 3bet an 80/0 anyway! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

But obviously... anything that makes it hard for them to enter a pot cheaply.. because no matter how fishy a player is, he always seems to think he is the greatest and that he is there to pwn everybody.

And the fish strategy is to enter tons of pots cheaply and make money when they hit.