PDA

View Full Version : Caesar's Indiana Ring andTourney Question?

Big Business
01-04-2006, 11:05 AM
Wondering if anybody has any experiance with the Saturday Tournament there. I think it is a 200 something buy in and if it sells out they give WSOP seats. What is the structure and play like? Does it sell out normally?

Also, if anybody has played 10/20 there what is the average game like on a Saturday Night?

Going there this weekend and trying to get some info so I know to go up early if the tournament is worth it.

Matt24
01-04-2006, 02:56 PM
Last time I played 10/20 down there while waiting for 20/40 to open up, it was the tightest game I had ever sat in down there, but thats not the norm, I hear the game is horrible.

Preytar
01-04-2006, 03:06 PM
Steamboatin will be a great source for info on the 10/20 as he plays it regularly. However, each time I have played the 10 it has been:

http://www.thenarrative.net/archive/juicy.jpg

NaturalSelection
01-04-2006, 03:14 PM
Juicy game, but I would recommend bringing disinfectant wipes for your hands for every couple rounds... those chips are disgusting, lol...

steamboatin
01-04-2006, 04:41 PM
the 10-20 at Caesar's In varies greatly. Sometimes it is a rock garden and not worth the time and other times it is poker heaven. They normally have at least two tables and one will be a must move. So typically the must move table is softer and often looser than the main game.

Last night it was the opposite. The must move was tight and the main game was loose. I just held my own until moved to the main game and then the deck decided to hit me over the head for about an hour.

So the answer to your question is like most answers to poker questions, it depends.