PDA

View Full Version : 25NL -- AKo OOP in a multi-way pot...

dawade
05-02-2007, 12:15 PM
No true reads, but PFR was 66/36 over 30 hands.

I thought about re-raising this preflop but then what if they call and I don't spike a TPTK?

The turn I obviously did not like, but he bet so cheaply I thought he could be weak.

On the river this is basically just a blocking bet/VERY thin value bet. I was going to fold to a raise, obviously.

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.10/$0.25 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh))

<font color="black">SB: $30.15</font>
<u>Hero (BB): $25</u>
<u>UTG: $28.90</u>
<font color="black">MP: $2.55</font>
CO: $39.75
BTN: $26.15

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt A/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif (6 Players)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $0.50</font>, <font color="red">MP raises to $1</font>, 2 folds, SB calls $0.90, Hero calls $0.75, UTG calls $0.50

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($4) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif (4 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $3</font>, UTG calls $3, 2 folds

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($10) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">UTG bets $2.90</font>, Hero calls $2.90

<font color="black">River:</font> ($15.80) J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $8</font>, UTG calls $8

Pot Size: $31.80 ($1.55 Rake)

spacetime
05-02-2007, 12:20 PM
About the reraising PF, notice MP stack...reraising would put him AI, either isolating just him or playing HU against UTG.

Are you blocking betting on the river, or vbeting? By your check on the turn I would assume that if you bet on the river it would be a blocking bet, but because of his weak turn bet you might be able to vbet the river here.

ajml
05-02-2007, 01:08 PM
I 3 bet this preflop, really nobody has shown all that much strength. I would also bet these streets the opposite. Rather than donk, C/R the flop and lead out on the turn.