PDA

View Full Version : Quick ? RE: contacting congressman

vetman81
05-01-2007, 07:41 PM
If our reps and senators have more than one office, should we contact each one? One in our state and then their DC office? Thanks for the advice.

Uglyowl
05-01-2007, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If our reps and senators have more than one office, should we contact each one? One in our state and then their DC office? Thanks for the advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends if they take your name /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

vetman81
05-01-2007, 07:46 PM
What about letters?

Uglyowl
05-01-2007, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What about letters?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you send a check with each one, I would only do one! That being said, write one every month or two.

TheEngineer
05-01-2007, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been calling them all, name taking or not. It gets the buzz going (or at least gets them to hear something from us) in each office.

KotOD
05-01-2007, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are separate people staffing each office. Even if your name goes to the same list, it's good to get the issue out there in front of as many people as possible. I've called and emailed and mailed both offices for each rep in my state, and each rep on the Financial Services Committee.