PDA

View Full Version : NL 25 Video

IshiP2U
05-01-2007, 06:06 PM
Hi all, I made an NL25 video, one table with continuous commentary about 1hr 15min long. I used CamStudio, and when I went back to listen to it though the audio was out of sync with the vid. The video was about 15 seconds behind the audio. Can somebody help me please? Should I just record another one?

Triggerle
05-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Download virtualdub (it's free software). You can adjust audio delay there. Choose "direct stream copy" for both the audio and the video track and it won't re-encode. It will just stick the two together with a different timing.

guitarizt
05-01-2007, 06:58 PM
I make a video without any audio. What's the easiest way to record audio to the video and still keep the file size small (63 mb right now)?

creamfillin
05-01-2007, 07:00 PM
post it quick, i need my unl video fix

checkmate36
05-01-2007, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
post it quick, i need my unl video fix

[/ QUOTE ]

guitarizt
05-01-2007, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Download virtualdub (it's free software). You can adjust audio delay there. Choose "direct stream copy" for both the audio and the video track and it won't re-encode. It will just stick the two together with a different timing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried adjusting it but I still can't figure it out. What do I do after that, and how do I know it's in sync? I hit the play buttons but it goes super slow.

Triggerle
05-02-2007, 04:27 AM
It's a bit of trial and error. First, you estimate on how much you need the audio delayed. Then you make the adjustment and save it as a new avi (remember to use "direct stream copy" for both audio and video or you will end up with a 30 gb file which takes forever to save) and see if your estimated adjustment was good. If not, you just do it again with a different delay.

srm80
05-02-2007, 04:53 AM
any girl on girl? oh...just a low stakes poker table on the internet...ok, im gonna go watch paint dry...