PDA

View Full Version : Spew? $50 live

deadmoney98
05-01-2007, 03:53 AM
5 handed live game, effective stacks $50, blinds .5 and .5
Game has been pretty straightforward, with moments of aggression. Standard open is $1.5-2.5 Both villains in this hand are decent thinking players. Button is a little LAG, SB is pretty much straightforward TAG. My image is probably a bit on the loose/stupid side, but people know I know what I am doing. Anyway...

UTG limps
Hero limps in CO w/ 4s5s
Button limps
SB raises to $3.50 (this is a real hand like always)
BB folds, UTG folds
Hero calls
Button calls

Flop: J63r
SB leads for $6, Hero calls, Button calls

Turn: Q (completing rainbow)
check, check, check

River: T
SB checks, Hero bets $14

comments on all streets appreciated

orange
05-01-2007, 03:55 AM
PF isnt the greatest i would typically open myself. open limping/calling a raise is meh.

flop is fine.

i wouldnt mind a turn bet here. the Q is a scary card for a straight J. plus you can build the pot a little for when you do hit.

river, is fine. when you mean his raise means a real hand though, what do you mean? stuff like AJ? QQ? you have very little FE vs. a higher pair here.

deadmoney98
05-01-2007, 03:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
when you mean his raise means a real hand though, what do you mean? stuff like AJ? QQ? you have very little FE vs. a higher pair here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably AT+ and 88+, maybe KQ.

deadmoney98
05-01-2007, 11:56 AM
bump...I hate having to post in micro stakes with its millions of threads

C4LL4W4Y
05-01-2007, 11:58 AM
I would have opened from the CO which completely changes this hand.

deadmoney98
05-01-2007, 12:07 PM
That's great and all, and I see the virtue of rasing and all, I really do, but is there any chance we could focus on both what I did and what you would have done after that?

Maybe we can talk about how you played this completely changed hand later. Ok, thanks.