PDA

View Full Version : Video - $25 NL 6 Max

guitarizt
05-01-2007, 02:39 AM
This is me 4 tabling on stars for an hour. I'm glad I got this on video because this seems to happen a lot where I just slowly lose money because of the blinds. I'm not sure if it's just variance and I'm playing ok or if I'm doing something wrong. You don't have to watch the whole thing of course, but any comments are welcome. You can download from either site it's the same video.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/44ba63/
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HUN93QIX

guitarizt
05-01-2007, 10:39 AM
^

bozzer
05-01-2007, 11:01 AM
thanks, downloading now.

whoisthedrizzle
05-01-2007, 03:04 PM
Is there supposed to be audio?

guitarizt
05-01-2007, 03:58 PM
No there's no audio, I did it as a spur of the moment kind of thing. I just wanted to see if it worked, but then it ended up being a good session to review imho because there weren't any big hands but I still ended up down like $60. I don't know if that's just variance or I suck so I was hoping someone could watch a few minutes and tell me. I could try to do audio for the next one like 2 tabling for twenty minutes or so.

<edit> That white number is the number of big blinds (not ptbb) that the player is up or down. My stats are on the bottom right of the table window. So if it says -60 there it means I'm down .25*60 not .50*60.

And I'm watching the video for the first time and I think I already see a mistake with the AJ hand first hand in on the bottom left table. I think I should have checked the turn card and called a river bet or bet the river if he checked again to me.

ajml
05-01-2007, 04:13 PM
personally id be more apt to review a video if there is audio. 1. it gives some info into your thought process and 2. its kinda boring as is to watch a video at least audio keeps my attention a little longer.

3. you can just disregard all this if you want because you prolly dont want my commentary anyways

Maulik
05-01-2007, 04:54 PM
guitarizt,

I'll watch a video if you add commentary. There is probably a way to do so with sound-overlay or create a new video.