PDA

View Full Version : .01/.02 aggressive headsup

wotttttttttt
04-29-2007, 01:40 PM
Villain is a TAG, probably posts or lurks here

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (2 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Button ($5.43)
Hero ($2.36)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
Button calls $0.01, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $0.1</font>, Button calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.20) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $0.15</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $0.3</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $0.6</font>, Button calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.40) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, Button checks.

River: ($1.40) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $0.75</font>

I was playing very very aggressively, villain seemed a little bit nitty but was playing back at me since I was betting and raising every hand every flop every pot. How much expectation does this river bet have?

Bramsterdam
04-29-2007, 01:43 PM
Your only getting called when you're beat and better hands won't fold. I think there's more value in check/call, coz you're offering a bluff opportunity.

wotttttttttt
04-29-2007, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your only getting called when you're beat and better hands won't fold. I think there's more value in check/call, coz you're offering a bluff opportunity.

[/ QUOTE ]
After 3betting flop and leading turn, you don't think I'm folding out any jack and even some queens against a nit?
Edit:
I also doubt villain is raising flop with a solitary draw, and probably 4bets a combo draw. I think its more likely he has a made hand that got scared by my flop 4bet, and my turn check could've been planning to check/raise

Bramsterdam
04-29-2007, 01:49 PM
You aren't leading turn?!

wotttttttttt
04-29-2007, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You aren't leading turn?!

[/ QUOTE ]
I could easily be check/raising here
I did consider the check/snapcall, but I really thought the chances he was on a draw was small
In reality I would never check/raise on a board this drawy, I would pot it all day long, but villain is not nearly good enough to take something like this into consideration

wotttttttttt
04-29-2007, 02:07 PM
I feel like in practice against a nitty opponent like this it has better fold equity than in theory

Supwithbates
04-29-2007, 06:02 PM
It turns your hand into a bluff, but this requires a lot of feel at the table and shouldn't be made without a strong strong read, which would be hard to get at these stakes. Meh.

Also, rebuy to full preflop