PDA

View Full Version : *Official* Open challenge to fslexcduck HU $25/$50NL (warning e-drama)

nextgenneo
04-28-2007, 11:13 PM
http://www.nitricburn.com/BACKUP/kader/duck.jpg

Alrite duck lets go.... $25/$50NL on Stars, 2 tables HU. You can't go around calling me a pussy so I will teach you a lesson. You said in that previous thread that you were missing guys, so how about you get [censored]? You said I was a chicken [censored] and wouldn't play but lets see if you can step up to the plate. <font color="red">History below...</font>

History is I made fun of some advice duck made in MSNL. Link here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&amp;Board=mlplnl&amp;Number=10093316&amp;Se archpage=1&amp;Main=10087642&amp;Words=+nextgenneo&amp;topic=&amp; Search=true#Post10093316)

You said:

[ QUOTE ]
i'll only tell you if you agree to play me HU for a significant amount of money

10k sounds good...?

[/ QUOTE ]

At first I disagreed but then I recieved this PM

[ QUOTE ]
title: you are seriously a piece of [censored]

if you ever come into a thread and flame me again i swear to god i will make your miserable little 2p2 online existence hell. go back under your rock, stop being jealous of me, and get a life.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you also made these comments toward me in this thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&amp;Number=10144383&amp;an=0&amp;page=0#Pos t10144383)

[ QUOTE ]
WOW. nextgenneo you are really [censored] unreal, do you know that?

i saw a couple of your dumb posts and i went out of my way not to flame you and here you come flaming me for no reason.

I CHALLENGED YOU TO HEADS UP AND YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WIMPED OUT, NOT ME? YOU TALKED [censored] TO ME AND THEN YOU, NOT ME, PUNKED OUT OF HEADS UP. DO YOU REMEMBER THAT? SO STOP COMING INTO THREADS AND FLAMING ME AND GO CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR LITTLE HOLE OF 100 NO LIMIT WITH NO [censored] COLLEGE DEGREE AND NO FUTURE AND KEEP GRINDING SO YOU CAN AFFORD SOME GODDAMN TACT AND MAYBE IF THEY'RE SELLING INTELLIGENCE YOU CAN PICK THAT UP TOO

it's also funny btw that you want to flame me so you pick a cardplayer photo to try to "prove" something. guess you're at a huge advantage then for never having done anything notable in the poker world, hence i can't find your picture floating around the internet. hmm sick burn, really. wish i'd never done anything interesting around here so i couldn't be "flamed"

[/ QUOTE ]

acidca
04-28-2007, 11:18 PM
why is this in bbv4life and not BBV

nextgenneo
04-28-2007, 11:20 PM
my bad, mod please move

adanthar
04-28-2007, 11:23 PM
duck, plz confirm you're into men now, ty ty?

movezors

ImsaKidd
04-28-2007, 11:28 PM
Why is this in german BBV

Chopper Dave
04-28-2007, 11:29 PM
I'm so happy right now.

nextgenneo
04-28-2007, 11:30 PM
this should be in fking reg bbv, reposting

adanthar
04-28-2007, 11:31 PM
whoops, my fault. sorry germans, please lock it.

whoisthedrizzle
04-28-2007, 11:40 PM
which one of you has the bigger penis?

TheFaucet
04-29-2007, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
whoops, my fault. sorry germans, please lock it.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha
THIS GUY

schummlalala
04-29-2007, 04:46 AM
LOL, ich dachte der PO hat das Foto nur als Gag eingefügt, aber das ist ja tatsächlich sie. Hab die mal in irgendeinem WSOP Event gesehen.

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif 2+2.

whoisthedrizzle
04-29-2007, 04:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL, ich dachte der PO hat das Foto nur als Gag eingefügt, aber das ist ja tatsächlich sie. Hab die mal in irgendeinem WSOP Event gesehen.

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

schummlalala
04-29-2007, 05:01 AM
Es geht doch nichts über ein E-Drama zum Frühstück!

Fehlt nur noch, dass Brandi irgendwie in den Strudel gesogen wird. /images/graemlins/grin.gif