04-28-2007, 09:46 PM
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1045227

raise the turn?

shmoosh
04-28-2007, 09:57 PM
this looks fine

jmgambler
04-28-2007, 10:38 PM
Nope, bet the flop and hope someone caught a piece.......best way to hide a monster is to bet it

Supwithbates
04-29-2007, 12:41 AM
fold to turn bet, i think it's likely that he has 77 here and you're drawing to 1 out

thac
04-29-2007, 12:47 AM
wtf? You raised pre, bet the flop. Being a pussy on the flop is only gonna help 1 out of 11 times or so when an ace or king comes out and they're lucky to have it. Bet the flop, bet the turn, shove the river. Playing monsters like this basically advertises what you have. Awesome.

Supwithbates
04-29-2007, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
wtf? You raised pre, bet the flop. Being a pussy on the flop is only gonna help 1 out of 11 times or so when an ace or king comes out and they're lucky to have it. Bet the flop, bet the turn, shove the river. Playing monsters like this basically advertises what you have. Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]
if you read my post you'd realize that the reason he played it this way was because he wasn't sure if he was ahead, not because he was slowplaying.

insertnickname
04-29-2007, 05:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jennifer Tilly style play or what /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I would also bet the Flop. Someone might think it's a standard C-bet.
The River AI is something I really don't like. A good player will not call this huge overbet unless he maybe holds the nutflush, and weaker players will bet their Flush themselves.
I think you lost some Value there...