PDA

View Full Version : An idea for the uNL forums

hra146
04-27-2007, 02:31 PM
Here it goes,

its obvious that uNL and SSNL are the most frequented forums of 2+2. I myself find that I often dont post hands cause I think that the hand isnt interesting enough to make a new thread. Or for example, I get coolered and I just want to be really sure that it actually WAS a cooler and not bad play.

The more you play the more changes your style and your idea of the game. Things that were completely standard when you started playing are now big NO NOs and the other way round.

So especially with coolers, bad beats etc. Id find it helpful to be able to post them anyway. Even if all the responses will say "standard" and that is it.

So how about we have ONE thread where you post the hhs with a FEW comments and people may respond with

EITHER "standard/nh"
OR "discussion worthy"

rules would obviously be:

ABSOLUTELY no spam
ONLY post if you DISAGREE (so no need for 10x nh)

but that way we could have many many rather "uninteresting" hands in one thread and only those which are "discussionworthy" will be released in to the uNL forum (posted again, in its own thread).

comfirm/deny?

wildzer0
04-27-2007, 02:37 PM
Seconded. I do post hands I think are completely standard occasionally and I feel like an ass most of the time doing it. I would probably be much more willing to post hands I'm not sure about if there was a thread like this.

NL Newbie
04-27-2007, 02:37 PM
Fine idea, i brought it up myself a while back - We have cheese threads, but discussing is often frowned upon creating easy worthless spammy posts across each individual section of the board.

Bring on the "POST HERE IF YOURE UNSURE OF A EASY HAND" thread.

kaz2107
04-27-2007, 02:39 PM
i think this is wut tha micro brew is for. try that out first.

dirtylobster
04-27-2007, 02:44 PM
If I saw a hand I thought was "discussion worthy" then between the time I posted "Discussion worthy" and when it finally got posted as a "real hand" I'd be long gone. I usually respond only to the most recently posted hands. So, you would have to do without my advice. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif