Kimpan
04-26-2007, 08:10 AM
CO is 34/11/3 over just 30 hands..
This hand didn't feel good at all..

Cryptologic
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.15/$0.25
6 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Stack sizes:
UTG: $8.80
UTG+1: $14.04
CO: $23.32
Button: $23.50
SB: $22
Hero: $23.90

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with Q/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 raises to $0.5</font>, CO calls, Button folds, SB calls, Hero calls.
<font color="blue"> </font> Didn't want to raise here because of position..

Flop: J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($2, 4 players)
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 bets $0.5</font>, <font color="#cc0000">CO raises to $2</font>, SB folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $6</font>, UTG+1 folds, CO calls. <font color="blue"> </font>
Thought I'd reraise for information or posibly fold them both out.

Turn: K/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($14.5, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">CO is all-in $16.82</font>, Hero folds.
Uncalled bets: $16.82 returned to CO.

Results:
Final pot: $14.5

pureklas
04-26-2007, 08:18 AM
I would not 3 bet here on flop with tptk with initial raiser still to act. I would call and reevaluate turn... lead safe turn/fold to reraise. As played the k is a scare card and I it's check fold for sure.

Edit to say i don't mind the check raise if CO folds to UTG+1 bet.

Everlong
04-26-2007, 08:25 AM
Personally I either raise or fold pre. You argument for not raising is flawed. You want this HU or not at all. Minraise + x no oflimpers is basically a limped pot with UTG perhaps having a hand.

Stuff I just call here would be small pp:s and connectors.

As played I fold to the flop raise with people left to act - I think TPTK no good + you will have no way of controlling this family affair.

Obv fold turn.

Genz
04-26-2007, 08:45 AM
On a limit full of callingstations no info is worth $6. You likely have the best hand on the flop but there are a lot of cards that you hate to see, because they complete straight draws and you are oop multiway with a single pair then. I think checking this flop isn't too great in the first place. Bet it and fold to a raise.
The fold on the turn is standard.

And I like raising the minraise preflop, too.

MrMysterious
04-26-2007, 09:59 AM
flop check raise is terrible imo. your confusing your hand with a much stronger hand or a bluff.