PDA

View Full Version : I get lost on weird aggression - 50NL

Kasane
04-25-2007, 03:42 PM
I think this was my first hand at the table. I have no read on my villain. I'm lost and have no map on this one.

None of the monsters the CO could have should have checked the flop -- doesn't mean he didn't.
Chk on flop and then just a little over a mr?

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh/))

SB: $22.95
<font color="black">Hero (BB): $50</font>
UTG: $80.55
CO: $50
BTN: $52.30

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif (5 Players)
UTG calls $0.50, <font color="red">CO raises to $2.25</font>, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.75, UTG calls $1.75

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($7) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif (3 Players)
Hero checks, UTG checks, CO checks

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($7) 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif (3 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $4.50</font>, UTG folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $10</font>, Hero ...

Supwithbates
04-25-2007, 03:47 PM
This is a scary turn raise and with no read you should be letting this go. It could be a slowplayed set, it could be a flushdraw, it could be air pouncing on the fact that you checked flop and then bet pretty weakly into a blank turn, which really does not show strength.

Next time, if you're going to bet on this turn, make it 5.5-6$ so you don't look scared

Vyse
04-25-2007, 03:48 PM
snap fold