PDA

View Full Version : NL20 (€)

Flixxx
04-25-2007, 07:38 AM
8 players

BB (12€)
CO (52€)
BU = Hero (45€)

reads: CO is nitty, overplays ptk or overpair from time to time but only on nondangerous boards. he views me as extremely tight and respects a lot of my raises. his pfr range is wide, suited aces, connectors, ATo+ and all pps. BB is a solid thinking tag.

folded to CO who raises to 0.7€, i call with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif , BB calls

flop 3/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif (pot: 2.2€)

BB checks, <font color="red">CO bets 2€, Hero raises 8€, BB raises All-in (11€)</font>, CO tanks, and finally calls somehow determined though. Hero calls (I thought about raising here but people agreed because BB is allin I was not allowed to).

<font color="blue">CO bets pot so i put him on 66+ 80% of thze time and like 20% on a set. I thought about just calling here, but I wanted to make him fold his overpair since I have pos and because the board must be superscary for him as well. I have 8 (oesd) + 3 (A) + 1 (backdoorflush) outs to fall back on if he calls. He knows about my range calling a raise in the BU, I could easily have 76s A2s or a set to. BBs push worries me a bit, but I have to call the extra 2 once I raised. I know I am behind on BB AND of CO because he called after deliberation. I know exactly he would not do this with an overpair respecting the action. I need to improve against a set or possibly straight from BB/two pair. I dont know if BB would do this move with 66+ here.</font>

turn: 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif (main pot: 35,2€)

<font color="blue">now a lot of outs as it seems, but still I am 100% sure I have no fold equity now.</font>

<font color="red">Hero ??</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

How would you have played the hand? Was my flop raise risky? I feel like I maneouvered myself into a tough spot with this hand as I played it.

good_gamble
04-25-2007, 07:54 AM
Flop raise is fine, chk behind turn

HugovB
04-25-2007, 08:26 AM
Flop raise is fine, turn is an easy check behind (A-high, no FE and a protected pot..)