PDA

View Full Version : pokerstars

Jazzy3113
04-21-2007, 03:09 PM
i cant find a rakeback offer for this site, so my questions are:

is there pokerstars rakeback?
and if not, why does it get so much traffic compared to other sites?

makeutap247
04-21-2007, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i cant find a rakeback offer for this site, so my questions are:

is there pokerstars rakeback?
and if not, why does it get so much traffic compared to other sites?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no rakeback at Stars because they do not pay affiliates based on revenue. They only pay a small one time flat fee. There are some affiliates that will give you a little bonus for signing up through them usually worth about $50-$90. That's plus Star's signup bonus is the best you will find for Stars.

Jazzy3113
04-21-2007, 10:16 PM
then why is pokerstars so popular

Jestli
04-21-2007, 10:25 PM
im guessing all the advertising they do (you see pokerstars all over) and word of mouth and i dont think most online player even know about rakeback deals

makeutap247
04-21-2007, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
then why is pokerstars so popular

[/ QUOTE ]

Good software, great customer service for an online gaming site, the largest tourney prize pools online, largest selection of games at most limits, a decent rake structure at most limits compared to some other online poker rooms, plus the publicity from having three recent WSOP main event champions signed to represent them including the last two to actually qualify through an online site which just happened to be Stars. Plus as was mentioned many casual players still have no idea of the effect the rake has on them.

NU Star
04-23-2007, 04:07 AM
Supernova Elite FFP program ~ 60% rakeback

headofmike
04-25-2007, 04:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good luck

cstar
04-25-2007, 05:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is a little bit too high. How did you calculate this high percentage?
I calculate that you get as a platinum 21,5 %, Supernova 30 % and as a Supernova Elite 43%.

freecard4all
04-26-2007, 02:31 AM
What do you count it from? Do you use VIP-reward bonus (http://www.pokerstars.com/fpp/store/special/vip-bonus-1/) or gift certificates (http://www.pokerstars.com/fpp/store/gift-certificates/) ?

I can't figure out the numbers. Also the FPP rate is flat (0.4-2 rake is 1 point) so how do you transfer it into rake?

cstar
04-26-2007, 10:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What do you count it from? Do you use VIP-reward bonus (http://www.pokerstars.com/fpp/store/special/vip-bonus-1/) or gift certificates (http://www.pokerstars.com/fpp/store/gift-certificates/) ?

I can't figure out the numbers. Also the FPP rate is flat (0.4-2 rake is 1 point) so how do you transfer it into rake?

[/ QUOTE ]

1 pokerstars fpp is worth 0,016$, there is some which is higher and some which is lower, but this is the middle.
You find here a list where you can see how much points you get at a limit per hand. Number of hands played*FPP and so yu get the amount you get back.
Be careful of the status you got, because you must multiplier the VPP with 2,5 for platinum e.g. and so on and get the FPP.
If you look at pockertracker you can see how much rake you generate and so you know your specific rakeback. any questions, then dont hesitate to contact me /images/graemlins/smile.gif

NU Star
04-27-2007, 06:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you add in the 25000ish in tourney entrys plus the, IDK 10,000?, in bonus it is better + about $80-90 a week in freerolls, but those may or may not be worth it for an elite. Also, if you calculate it as 2.2-2.4 cents instead of 1.6, it is much higher. This is roughly the current rate for the astin martin, which is probably the best item to get in the store, even if you are going to sell it. Since an elite will earn roughly 5,000,000 fpps a year, it is cleary in range.

gameplay
07-17-2007, 10:50 PM
freecard4all if you are not braindead you can convert the fpps to rake and find the rakeback.
i think the supernova rakeback it should be at the 10000$ total yearly rake not 20000$.