PDA

View Full Version : already signed up, too late for rakeback?

Tomatoes
04-21-2007, 02:17 PM
Been playing at UB for a while, wish I had known about rakeback before I signed up. Is there any way I can still get rakeback there?
If not, (and ethics aside) what do you think about opening a new account under somebody else's name, my wife's name for instance. What kind of trouble might that get me into?

MAC-N-TODD
06-21-2007, 01:22 PM
I signed up at Absolute a long time ago, but never played or deposited any money. Would rakeback still be available?

RakeReduction
06-21-2007, 03:20 PM
Mac- You are allowed to make a new account for real money if you never played for real money before. Just make sure you clear cookies and uninstall.. To make 100% sure, maybe do the initial sign up from a new PC.

Tomatoes- UB will not let you change your account, with that said. I cannot advise you to make a new account for you to play on under a different name.

And yes your family members and friends are eligible for rakeback

Fermion5
06-28-2007, 01:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Mac- You are allowed to make a new account for real money if you never played for real money before. Just make sure you clear cookies and uninstall.. To make 100% sure, maybe do the initial sign up from a new PC.

[/ QUOTE ]

is this true for any website including full tilt? how do they know if you have deposited money or not. do you have to make a new account with new account info or can it be under the same name, address, etc.?