PDA

View Full Version : Follow my directions to value town please

Fiksdal
04-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Villain is an extreme kind of loose passive fish judging by his stats. 47/0/0.75 over 57 hands

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Hold'em Cash Game
$0.05/$0.10 Blinds
6 Players
LegoPoker HH Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh/)

SB: $8.30
BB: $3.25
UTG: $3.65
MP: $6.80
<font color="black">Hero (CO): $29.10</font>
BTN: $9.65

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt Qhttp://legopoker.com/hh/images/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif (6 Players)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.40</font>, BTN folds, SB calls $0.35, BB folds
Uncalled bet of $0 returned to Hero

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($0.90) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif 6http://legopoker.com/hh/images/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $0.10</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.10</font>, SB calls $1

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($3.10) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif (2 Players)
SB checks, Hero checks

<font color="black">River:</font> ($3.10) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $1</font>

Anyone like? I was thinking of betting more, but I didn't think weaker hands were so likely to pay that off.

Anyone just check here?

china_hard
04-18-2007, 11:47 AM
I'd probably bet $2. I don't think many loose-passive fish like this are checking both turn and river if they don't make their flush. You likely to be paid to be off with almost any top or second pair having checked behind on the turn. Make that value town a little bigger basically.

WHITEBOYAEHS
04-18-2007, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd probably bet $2. I don't think many loose-passive fish like this are checking both turn and river if they don't make their flush. You likely to be paid to be off with almost any top or second pair having checked behind on the turn. Make that value town a little bigger basically.

[/ QUOTE ]

ama0330
04-18-2007, 11:56 AM
$1.50 for me, fold to a raise. I wont kill you for checking behind here either, his line looks a LOT like a flush to me.

TheRenaissance
04-18-2007, 11:56 AM
I bet turn to get value from the 398344 worse hands villain will call with that is not a flush.

Fiksdal
04-18-2007, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
his line looks a LOT like a flush to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
ORLY, you see him checking the river with a flush? How big part of his range after he checks the river do you think is a flush?

ama0330
04-18-2007, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
his line looks a LOT like a flush to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
ORLY, you see him checking the river with a flush? How big part of his range after he checks the river do you think is a flush?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah the river check is a little wierd really. I was referring to the overcall flop then check turn. I would expect him to c/r the turn here, and Ive seen more than one "double cr" where they go for the cr and miss, then cr the river too. But I guess theres enough doubt here to bet, which is why I like 1.50 - sorta easy to get away from but still good value from worse hands.

Supwithbates
04-18-2007, 12:34 PM
I bet 2$ here