PDA

View Full Version : Learning shorthanded - this session hands.

RichGambler
04-17-2007, 07:52 PM
For the 1st month Im learning 6 max. So far I beat this level for over 6PTBB/100 (but don't feel confident I can move to higher level, have many leaks)

Here are some hands of my session, comments appreciated

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

SB ($42)
BB ($116.30)
UTG ($55.05)
MP ($26.55)
CO ($30)
Hero ($32.20)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises to $2</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $6.5</font>, SB calls $6.25, BB calls $6, MP calls $4.50.

Flop: ($26) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, MP checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($26) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets $2</font>, BB folds, MP calls $2, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $25</font>, SB calls $23, MP folds.

River: ($78) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets $1</font>, Hero calls $0.70 (All-In).

Final Pot: $79.70

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
SB has Ac Jh (one pair, aces).
Hero has As Ah (three of a kind, aces).
Outcome: Hero wins $79.40. SB wins $0.29. </font>

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

saw flop|<font color="#C00000">saw showdown</font>

MP ($93.75)
Button ($49.25)
Hero ($42.70)
BB ($46.50)
UTG ($82.60)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $2</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $6</font>, BB calls $5.50, Button calls $4.

Flop: ($18) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 2/images/graemlins/club.gif, 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $15</font>, BB folds, Button folds.

Final Pot: $33

No showdown. Hero wins $33. </font>

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

saw flop|<font color="#C00000">saw showdown</font>

Button ($49.25)
<font color="#C00000">SB ($14)</font>
BB ($50.50)
<font color="#C00000">UTG ($49)</font>
<font color="#C00000">Hero ($25.70)</font>
CO ($121.50)

Preflop: Hero is MP with J/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls $0.50, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $2.5</font>, CO calls $2.50, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls $2.25, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls $2.

Flop: ($10.50) J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $7</font>, CO folds, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises to $11.5</font>, UTG calls $11.50, Hero calls $4.50.

Turn: ($45) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $11.7 (All-In)</font>, UTG calls $11.70.

River: ($68.40) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $68.40

SB has Kd Js (two pair, jacks and fives).
UTG has Qs 8s (one pair, fives).
Hero has Jc Ac (two pair, jacks and fives).
Outcome: Hero wins $68.40. </font>

Abramovic
04-17-2007, 07:57 PM
Ok I started to post a response but instead Im going to offer some advice.

1. Post one hand at a time. This is way too many.

2. 50NL is for micro stakes forum.

3. Always have maximum buyin. You lost a lot of money here by having less than $50.

4. Offer reads on opponents.

5. Dont post meaningless and ridiculously easy/standard plays.

Unknown Soldier
04-17-2007, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

to be fair he might not know they are standard

only read the 1st one op, sory, far too many hands like abramovic said, but bet the flop!!!

RichGambler
04-17-2007, 08:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

3. Always have maximum buyin. You lost a lot of money here by having less than $50.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you read at all? Learning shorthanded...
Like always no advice just berating other players like they are superior.

Simple as that either post advice or STFU.

Al_Money
04-17-2007, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? He's trying to help you out.

Unknown Soldier
04-17-2007, 08:18 PM
he did post advice, on how to post hands and number 3 is very valid to your game anyway

04-17-2007, 08:19 PM
standard plays?

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, A.
1 fold, MP raises to $2, 1 fold, Hero raises to $6.5, SB calls $6.25, BB calls $6, MP calls $4.50.

Flop: ($26) A, 9, 7 (4 players)

RichGambler
04-17-2007, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure that check is standard in the 1st hand vs so many players?

2nd hand some guy said I shouldve raise 8$ and I don't agree I want to call AK AQ AJ maybe KQ and all small pairs trying to catch set when I don't give odds if I raise to 8$ like he said they might fold.

Are you sure just flat calling in 3 hand instead of pushing all in on flop is standard in that spot?

willw9
04-17-2007, 08:21 PM
lol @ grimstarr posting in SSNL

Unknown Soldier
04-17-2007, 08:23 PM
busto?

RichGambler
04-17-2007, 08:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
standard plays?

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, A.
1 fold, MP raises to $2, 1 fold, Hero raises to $6.5, SB calls $6.25, BB calls $6, MP calls $4.50.

Flop: ($26) A, 9, 7 (4 players)

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly - that this is not a standard play. I figured I am affraid mostly of 8 here and any 10 J K Q would give me action. Some medium pair might even bet if small card comes figuring no one has ace.

Roadstar
04-17-2007, 08:28 PM
Mods lock please. If OP doesn't take the time to read the posting FAQ, doesn't try to provide reads/line of thinking, floods the forum with a diarrhea of hands AND tells someone trying to help to STFU, OP doesn't deserve any advice.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

RichGambler
04-17-2007, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mods lock please. If OP doesn't take the time to read the posting FAQ, doesn't try to provide reads/line of thinking, floods the forum with a diarrhea of hands AND tells someone trying to help to STFU, OP doesn't deserve any advice.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly what I mean instead of writing something valuable they choose to write something random.

I told this because he said don't post standard/easy plays. How is that standard play take a look at all these hands.

Especially AA hand. Its far away from standard.

And I wrote my way of thinking there.

So I want to see different options.

And please don't post any advice if you dont beat 5PTBB/100 cause I just started shorthanded have no clue what I'm doing and have 6PTBB/100 win rate.

I want to response from players who are long term winners at 1/2NL+ because I'm planning to move to 2/4NL shorthanded soon once I find how to erase my leaks. (I have a lot of them just switched from full ring - 6 max)

Al_Money
04-17-2007, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And please don't post any advice if you dont beat 5PTBB/100 cause I just started shorthanded have no clue what I'm doing and have 6PTBB/100 win rate.

I want to response from players who are long term winners at 1/2NL+ because I'm planning to move to 2/4NL shorthanded soon once I find how to erase my leaks. (I have a lot of them just switched from full ring - 6 max)

[/ QUOTE ]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Unknown Soldier
04-17-2007, 08:39 PM
take shots at 100nl first please and play at party if you can, sn?

IsaacAsimov
04-17-2007, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

GrandMelon
04-17-2007, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

lol there are very few people here that are beating 1/2 for over 5ptbb/100 long term

edit: at pokerstars

RichGambler
04-17-2007, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

lol there are very few people here that are beating 1/2 for over 5ptbb/100 long term

[/ QUOTE ]

I am looking for advice from people with 4PTBB/100 at least i can beat for 2.5PTBB/100 myself full ring.

Since there are much more donks at 6 max I believe that after figuring my 6 max leaks I can beat 3.5PTBB/100 quite easy.

RichGambler
04-17-2007, 09:06 PM
BTW please respond only if you beat 0.5NL for a higher rate then 6PTBB/100.

I don't want to get opinions from worse players who might confused me.

ajmargarine
04-17-2007, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, no. You come here and you need to follow our guidelines.

Which is one hand at a time. 2-3 threads total started max per day.

ajmargarine
04-17-2007, 09:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW please respond only if you beat 0.5NL for a higher rate then 6PTBB/100.

I don't want to get opinions from worse players who might confused me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what. I just read thru all your threads. You aren't following the guidelines of the forums. And, your attitude and rudeness is silly.

So......as a mod here, I'm locking all your threads. Read the posting guidelines. Read the FAQ's and stickies at the top of uNL and SSNL. If you want to play along and get along with us, come on back and post hands, one at a time, and respond and discuss in other people's threads.