PDA

View Full Version : Razzo and Mason Malmuth

sciencebeagle
02-16-2006, 02:33 AM
I went to Vegas over the weekend and had the pleasure of having Razzo deal for me a few times at the MGM. Excellent, excellent dealer with a lot of good stories and info. Told me he can't post on 2+2 because of some bad blood between him and Mason. Wouldn't go into detail but was wondering if anyone knew anything interesting.

Timer
02-16-2006, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I went to Vegas over the weekend and had the pleasure of having Razzo deal for me a few times at the MGM. Excellent, excellent dealer with a lot of good stories and info. Told me he can't post on 2+2 because of some bad blood between him and Mason. Wouldn't go into detail but was wondering if anyone knew anything interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Razzo never shuts his mouth when he's in the box, and I predcit he won't be able to keep this job long. He has singlehandedly ruined more great games than any other ten dealers. He is one of the worst dealers in Las Vegas.

Also, if you read RGP, he is one of the most vile, and repulsive posters on that board. He responds prolifically to numerous threads with childish profane nonsense.

Razzo is a complete and utter ass.

SheridanCat
02-16-2006, 05:20 AM
We do not need Razzo posting on 2+2. Really. We have enough noise around here.

Regards,

T

coolandtough
02-16-2006, 06:18 AM
lol. i'm guessing that's not the reaction OP was expecting/looking for.

tom10167
02-16-2006, 06:38 AM
How can your name be Razzo?

How can you get a job?

BrunoThePug
02-16-2006, 07:09 AM
What's razzo look like?

The chattiest MGM dealer evAr is that tall bald white guy from Iowa. He's always got a bad beat story, or a tale of a monster pot he just dealt at the 1000000/20000000000 blind NL game over yonder.

Jeffage
02-16-2006, 08:01 AM
Lol, I found that guy amusing, but that was at a 4-8 half kill and I was very intoxicated. From reading some Razzo stuff, I can't picture that being him, but who knows.

Jeff

MicroBob
02-16-2006, 09:50 AM
why are you and the dealer talking about 2+2 at the table?

goodguy_1
02-16-2006, 10:34 AM
He worked for Popular Poker down in Costa Rica for a bit a few years ago. He was always very friendly sharing tips on living in costa rica and such-I spoke to him on the phone - he's just a working stiff get off his case.

SheridanCat
02-16-2006, 11:31 AM
I'm not going to harp on the Razzo thing. He sometimes had useful things to say on RGP, but was often little more than a troll looking for attention. I felt he was responsible for much of the noise on that newsgroup when I was reading it.

Regards,

T

55Darryl
05-23-2006, 11:30 PM
Thanks to the original poster and some of the comments from others.

I have mellowed in the several months. I was responding to annoymous posters who hounded me for years. I apologize if I offended you in anyway.

What I told the OP was I felt Mason wouldn't let me post. I hope he gives me the chance to be the old RazzO.

If allowed to post on twoplustwo I won't be 'a troll'. I'll offer the stuff you pointed out that I used to offer.

RazzO

RR
05-24-2006, 12:10 AM
Razzo is a good guy. I wish he had never gotten dragged into some crap on RGP, there was a time when I considered his psots a must read.

SheridanCat
05-24-2006, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Razzo is a good guy. I wish he had never gotten dragged into some crap on RGP, there was a time when I considered his psots a must read.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, but then something went kablooey. I'm glad to see him back and I hope he has some good stuff to contribute.

T