PDA

View Full Version : 50 USD - AA faces resistance from LAG 200xBBs deep

K䲰䮥n
04-17-2007, 05:36 AM
Villain is 48/17 3/2/5 (flop/turn/river).

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Hand History converter (http://www.learnhowtoplaypokerfree.com/convert/convert.cgi) Courtesy of PokerZion.com (http://PokerZion.com)

UTG ($15.40)
Hero ($96)
CO ($77.16)
Button ($12.57)
SB ($114.21)
BB ($50)

Preflop: Hero is MP with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls $0.50, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $2.5</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, SB calls $2.25, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls $2.

Flop: ($8) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $7.5</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises to $15</font>, UTG folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $52.5</font>, SB calls $96.71 (All-In), Hero calls $41 (All-In).

pokerg0d111
04-17-2007, 05:38 AM
good, AA is good hand,

K䲰䮥n
04-17-2007, 05:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
good, AA is good hand,

[/ QUOTE ]

You ought to post more.

branden
04-17-2007, 05:44 AM
i cant help but think you're beaten by a set here most of the time

Jouster777
04-17-2007, 05:52 AM
I think you are too deep to stack off with a one pair hand here. Villain is almost always raising TT+ preflop and probably 77 too. This looks like 89s or JTs and maybe 77. I don't see anything you beat once he pushes unless you have a crazy read[/image] ("/image" added as edit).

I think I 3bet to $40 on the flop and fold to the push. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

theflyingcow
04-17-2007, 05:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you are too deep to stack off with a one pair hand here. Villain is almost always raising TT+ preflop and probably 77 too. This looks like 89s or JTs and maybe 77. I don't see anything you beat once he pushes unless you have a crazy read.

I think I 3bet to $40 on the flop and fold to the push. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone else like a call the min-raise, re-evaluate turn line? Might seem a little weak, but we'll get SB to define his hand for us since we act after him. And I also agree, pushing AA this deep is not a good idea as the only hands that call are hands that have us crushed.

K䲰䮥n
04-17-2007, 06:04 AM
Since my image is the usual "maniac" you should add "slowplayed" QQ and KK to his range.

You are giving the villain waaaaayyy too specific hands.

TheRenaissance
04-17-2007, 06:05 AM
You are 200bb deep.
If you stack off this easily this deep with an overpair I want you on my right.

theflyingcow
04-17-2007, 06:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Since my image is the usual "maniac" you should add "slowplayed" QQ and KK to his range.

You are giving the villain waaaaayyy too specific hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh...well...maybe you should've included that bit in your original post =P. If you think villian is paying attention and really suspect that he perceives you as a "maniac," then maybe this is a good line to take. I dunno, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a fastplayed set/straight here.

K䲰䮥n
04-17-2007, 06:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are 200bb deep.

[/ QUOTE ]

Instead of "ZOMG you're a bad player and I'm better and I could exploit you" types of advices you should try to give specific advices.

Your e-peen posts really don't help if you don't give any advices with them.

Better Than U
04-17-2007, 06:17 AM
one pair + minraise = fold? I think so. I don't like it but when you're not sure what the minraise means dump it. Alternative, take a turn, if it's a 7 or A get AI. Another alternative raise to $32.50 and fold to a push. I don't like the alternatives though.

TheRenaissance
04-17-2007, 06:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are 200bb deep.

[/ QUOTE ]

Instead of "ZOMG you're a bad player and I'm better and I could exploit you" types of advices you should try to give specific advices.

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy big fella.
Just a little dig.
I call the raise and reevaluate turn.

Waingro
04-17-2007, 06:19 AM
I guess you have to be there. Sometimes this deep you are plz, plz don´t raise because I don´t know what to do then and only donkeys stack off with one pair for 200 bb. Some other times it´s plz raise so we can get it in. If it is the second case I like it. If it´s, this guy has a VP$IP of 48% and I have aces, I´m all in, then I don´t like it so much.

Have you any kind of history with this guy, any 3bet flops at all?

K䲰䮥n
04-17-2007, 06:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are 200bb deep.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy big fella.
Just a little dig.

[/ QUOTE ]

A)

Turn: 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets $20</font>, Hero?

B)

Turn: 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

EDIT: wrong card

K䲰䮥n
04-17-2007, 06:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you any kind of history with this guy, any 3bet flops at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately PO does not have 3bet PF stats. That's what you get for letting a software do you work /images/graemlins/frown.gif

TheRenaissance
04-17-2007, 06:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are 200bb deep.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy big fella.
Just a little dig.

[/ QUOTE ]

A)

Turn: 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

B)

Turn: 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

EDIT: wrong card

[/ QUOTE ]

You have position, another reason why calling the flop raise is ok.
I call B) pretty quick. I am a station and might call A) as well, but folding AA facing a big bet on a super coordinated board isnt bad. In fact I think it is good.