PDA

View Full Version : NL25 PocketKings misplayed

poker123phil
04-15-2007, 06:45 PM
Hi,
I'm pretty sure that I played that hand incorrectly, but I don't exactly know when I should have folded. I think probably on the turn, because at that point I was sure that I was beat (in case he didn't have kings himself), but I called because I thought I could have won if another diamond came on the river.
I had no reads on that opponent.
Hopefully y'all can help me here.

0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em <font color="blue">(8 handed)</font>
Hand recorder used for this poker (http://www.pokerstrategy.cc/de/about/?referer=grabem_hand) hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 (http://www.pokerstrategy.cc/de/software/4/?referer=grabem_hand) by www.pokerstrategy.cc (http://www.pokerstrategy.cc/de/about/?referer=grabem_hand).

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
UTG+2 calls $0,25, <font color="red">MP1 raises to $0,50</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1,50</font>, <font color="grey">3 folds</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $3,25</font>, <font color="grey">3 folds</font>, Hero calls $1,75.

Flop: ($7,50) Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="red">SB bets $3</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $7,00</font>, SB calls $4,00.

Turn: ($21,50) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="red">SB bets $5</font>, Hero calls $5,00.

River: ($31,50) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="red">SB bets $11</font>, <font color="grey">Hero folds</font>.

Final Pot: $42,50

greetz phil

BevillTheDevil
04-15-2007, 07:04 PM
im pushing preflop

jmgambler
04-15-2007, 07:08 PM
I dont think you played it that badly IMHO, stack sizes would have been nice, I am curious though anyone see an AI PF or on the Flop?

On the river, its only a $11(pay me off)bet into a $31.50 pot

But given the action your beating Nothing...AA,AK,QQ,JJ,TT has you beat

adamwils
04-15-2007, 07:09 PM
raise more preflop, rasie more flop; if villian is drawing to a straight or flush you have given him the correct odds to call, turn call is ok, your getting the odds for flush and straight draw, id possibly call river but its marginal

tiger_hall
04-15-2007, 07:13 PM
raising more pre flop... all in on flop

creamfillin
04-15-2007, 07:30 PM
I'm not bothering raising that flop because you are likely behind, AA,QQ, unless he 4-bet with AK. Call me a nit, but AK with a diamond is the best case scenario here, which you are flipping against. The turn is pretty much seals the deal that we are behind, and the river is definitely a fold, as awkward as it might seem.

Kimo White Devil
04-15-2007, 08:18 PM
raise more preflop first time, reraise him again afterwards, pot size or just shove, he ll call you anyways even if he has less than AA

React1oN
04-15-2007, 08:34 PM
raise to at least 2 PF, at least triple his raise on flo