PDA

View Full Version : In times of busto, can still brag...best purchse of my young life

QuattroFour4
04-13-2007, 08:40 PM
http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/5757/0018fttablebe1.jpg

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/8045/normaldsc0052dn2.jpg

thebigyak
04-13-2007, 08:41 PM
(Girls Included)

[Phill]
04-13-2007, 08:44 PM
What is that? Some kind of folding picnic table designed for a drinking game of some kind*?

Only 25% brag worthy. And thats cos you can afford to waste cash buying a worthless folding picnic table which you will likely never use.

*First to drink 10 beers wins im guessing

Slider
04-13-2007, 08:44 PM
I bought one.. Billy broke it within 1 week.

d0nkaments
04-13-2007, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What is that? Some kind of folding picnic table designed for a drinking game of some kind*?

Only 25% brag worthy. And thats cos you can afford to waste cash buying a worthless folding picnic table which you will likely never use.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you not know what beer pong is you nit

Autocratic
04-13-2007, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF tell me you have at least some concept of how to play beer pong.

Lori
04-13-2007, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Must be an American thing, no idea here either.

<font color="white"> Lori </font>

glen
04-13-2007, 09:03 PM
beat. .

bing bong (http://http://www.thelonelyisland.com/bingbong.html)

hyperlink tilt. . . .just google "bing bong bros"

[Phill]
04-13-2007, 09:03 PM
I have heard of beer pong by name. But no, unless i go google "beerpong wiki" i wont know what it is.

Here in the UK we dont need any fancy window dressing on our game of "most binge drinking adults in the world" game.

Lori
04-13-2007, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Must be an American thing, no idea here either.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Beer pong (also called Beirut, Lob pong, or Scud) is an American drinking game that involves throwing a ping pong ball across a table with the aim of making the ball land in one of several cups of beer. The game involves two two-player teams on each side of a table, with 6 or 10 cups. When a point is scored, the loser consumes the contents of the cup in which the ball landed. When a team has scored in all of their opponents' cups, the game is won

[/ QUOTE ]

Lori
04-13-2007, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have heard of beer pong by name. But no, unless i go google "beerpong wiki" i wont know what it is.

Here in the UK we dont need any fancy window dressing on our game of "most binge drinking adults in the world" game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Drinking a pint for each time an England attacker kicks the ball is a game that has put pubs across the country out of business, maybe this beer pong thing could take off now.

Spechel EDD
04-13-2007, 09:07 PM
i have never played beer pong because i dont need some ritual to enjoy drinking beer

[Phill]
04-13-2007, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Drinking a pint for each time an England attacker kicks the ball is a game that has put pubs across the country out of business, maybe this beer pong thing could take off now.

[/ QUOTE ]

My pub insists on the sub clause 13b:

"When the ball is lobbed long to the head of an attacker, that counts as a half pint"

Ironically we have the only pub in the country which sells more halfs than pints on match days now /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Lori
04-13-2007, 09:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i have never played beer pong because i dont need some ritual to enjoy drinking beer

[/ QUOTE ]

Traditional English drinking game (http://youtube.com/watch?v=JtJuMQ61BjA&amp;mode=related&amp;search=)

With apologies to Man U fans for a bit of an unfair example.

[Phill]
04-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Urgh, it pissed me off that Roma fans can throw missiles into our English fans and charge the security screen so in response the Italian police charge the Brits and repeatedly beat them when they put up no resistance.

Then the Tottenham match (in spain i believe) the next day basically the same thing happens, including a rather reasonable case of a copper beating a handicapped dude in a wheelchair as he is defended by a crowd.

Then the footage of these police overreactions are a justification for the overreactions and how its UK football hooliganism - something which has been eradicated in travelling fans and premiership matches.

BUT

When i watch an AC Milan match last year and see their keeper hit in the head with a flare, amongst a whole series of missiles thrown on the pitch by 'fans' there is no huge backlash by FIFA.

If it was fans of an English club doing that they would again ban us from European competition.

Cumulonimbus
04-13-2007, 09:35 PM
for all of you that have never played beer pong...

lol

Cumulonimbus
04-13-2007, 09:38 PM
op,

how much does that table cost?

edit: n/m, looked it up

ipot
04-13-2007, 11:30 PM
beer pong is an american sport. if you don't like it or play it, get out.

drexah
04-14-2007, 12:03 AM
how [censored] lazy and unoriginal are you? if i ever saw one of these at any party on my campus i'd probably just laugh and leave. off the top of my head i can think of 4 sick ass tables at the houses that regularly have parties, full bruins table (black/gold with all the lines/etc) pats football field, etc etc. making your own &gt; buying one of these for a ridiculous price

Mike Jett
04-14-2007, 12:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
op,

how much does that table cost?

edit: n/m, looked it up

[/ QUOTE ]

You remind me of people on tech support forums that create a thread about their problem, and then chime in saying something like, "Never mind, i've fixed it!" without any insight to how they solved the problem.