PDA

View Full Version : UB Going out of Business?

timw07
04-13-2007, 05:21 AM
Not to falsely alarm anyone, but as you know they have been holding my 10k wire for over 2 weeks now with very very minimal support - and I just read that they no longer have sponsorship from the pros.

Here is a response I finally received from the "Withdrawal" Department:

"Dear Sir/Madam ,

Thank you for contacting us again.

We are terribly sorry for the delay. We experienced a problem with a batch of our wire's which caused a delayed in our usual processing time. Note that the batch was quite large and management is having to go through every transaction in order to confirm their completion.

Rest assured, this issue is being thoroughly investigated and the transactions are being pushed through to the bank.

Unfortunately, due to the volume of transactions involved, and that each must be confirmed individually, this issue is taking some time to resolve, and a definite date cannot be arrived at.

We wish to assure you that your funds are secure and that you will receive them. We expect that such an incident will not recur.

Again, thank you kindly for extending your patience in this matter.

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Debbie
Withdrawal Support
"

Discuss

jfish
04-13-2007, 05:25 AM
cue a million more withdrawals.

timw07
04-13-2007, 05:32 AM
Anyone else running into the same issue? My wire was for 10k - so they might just be f'in with me b/c of the size?

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S
04-13-2007, 05:50 AM
i hope so....

drive customers to on game ftw!

killsadie
04-13-2007, 06:09 AM
UB is fulla sharks

asdfggggg
04-13-2007, 07:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
UB is fulla bots

[/ QUOTE ]

dlk9s
04-13-2007, 08:20 AM
Cross-posting this was quite useful. Thank you.

Ace0fSpades
04-13-2007, 08:29 AM
I put in my withdrawal request for 1k and it was processed in two days. It must be the amount of the withdrawal.

ikestoys
04-13-2007, 09:14 AM
you are an idiot

Suigin406
04-13-2007, 09:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you are an idiot

[/ QUOTE ]

Stake Monster
04-13-2007, 12:58 PM
UB has enough of Business so it will pull out after ejaculating all over its players.

DONKTARDO
04-13-2007, 01:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you are an idiot

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a meanie

checkmate36
04-13-2007, 01:26 PM
UB, according to these posts that keep popping up, have been going out of business for years.

Meanwhile I got my cashout in 2 days just like usual.

BowToYourSensei
04-13-2007, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you are an idiot

[/ QUOTE ]

you are an idiot

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

SmackinYaUp
04-13-2007, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not to falsely alarm anyone, but as you know they have been holding my 10k wire for over 2 weeks now with very very minimal support - and I just read that they no longer have sponsorship from the pros.

Here is a response I finally received from the "Withdrawal" Department:

"Dear Sir/Madam ,

Thank you for contacting us again.

We are terribly sorry for the delay. We experienced a problem with a batch of our wire's which caused a delayed in our usual processing time. Note that the batch was quite large and management is having to go through every transaction in order to confirm their completion.

Rest assured, this issue is being thoroughly investigated and the transactions are being pushed through to the bank.

Unfortunately, due to the volume of transactions involved, and that each must be confirmed individually, this issue is taking some time to resolve, and a definite date cannot be arrived at.

We wish to assure you that your funds are secure and that you will receive them. We expect that such an incident will not recur.

Again, thank you kindly for extending your patience in this matter.

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Debbie
Withdrawal Support
"

Discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

Learn to make a [censored] post title

sefaje
04-13-2007, 03:45 PM
Your 10k is totally worth them losing whatever pennies they make in rake each day

seriously, 'going out of business' was unnecessary. i wish people would realize that stuff like this is very normal when transferring thousands of dollars across the world to companies that dont have to care about how fast they help you.