PDA

View Full Version : Brag and Bizzeat

ROADHEAD
04-12-2007, 02:49 AM
I made sexytime at the park by my house with some chick because my brother was still awake and I didn't want him cockblocking on me, so anyway I banged this bitch at the park and after a while, while bangin on top of the slides my knees started hurting so I told her to "suck me beautiful" and she obliged. After a couple more minutes I decided that banging her on the swings would be a good idea. So after slamming her for a little while I busted and I put my clothes back on as did she and I walked her back to her car down the street. When we got to her car I decided to give her a hug and say, "I'll holla at you over the weekend" she did not like this very much and said, "you better give me a goodbye kiss" I said f*ck that I don't feel to swell and she said if you don't kiss me then no more gettin my grove on with her. I said "I'll holla" and definately did not give her a kiss goodbye. Should I have kissed this femaale? The pussy was definately worth it, but f*ck that the bitch may have had some of my kids in her mouth like Hansel and Grettle.

Shabamabam
04-12-2007, 03:14 AM
Who's as handsome as ghetto?