PDA

View Full Version : Respect for money

KhalynYohrk
04-11-2007, 02:47 PM
Brag: I have no respect for money sitting @ a poker table.

Beat: I have no respect for money sitting @ a poker table.

Just lamenting my missing bankroll... I had no problem checkraising my squadouche hands and bulding a almost +30k yr playing mostly limit for 'fun' but now cannot keep my roll intact for more than two days after breaking into 1k-2k range.

I am astonished the myriad of ways I've found to lose a decent br in no time, there might be something wrong with me. I have a hard time accepting the stakes my br forces me to play so I lose patience and players that really dont deserve my cash get it, somehow.

I need to learn some respect for my bankroll again, i forgot how to build one because in the past I never had a problem it would just happen, but that was when party was around ::sigh::

It might have something to do with me playing plo all the time too... lol

question, at what point do you start to question weather or not you should be depositing money into an account when you dont seem to respect it once its in there?

towery
04-11-2007, 02:51 PM
well I can tell you are bad but not too much more

KhalynYohrk
04-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Thanks towery, I could tell you something too, but I wont.

Gildwulf
04-11-2007, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks towery, I could tell you something too, but I wont.

[/ QUOTE ]

please tell, I hate secrets

KhalynYohrk
04-11-2007, 03:07 PM
You assume you know if I'm good based on my post, cmon. I am not going to tell you I'm good, because thats silly, but I can beat the 200 nl consistently. I went busto playing plo because I'm sick of nl. Thats the secret. Does that make me bad? Maybe. I really get the feeling like plo will make me a better nl player and in also a lot more interesting of a game. So basically I'm forced to have to build my roll back up playing nl again and I really am kind of in love with plo right now. Kind of a conundrum for me because for some reason I despise the thought of playin nl right now. This sounds crazy I bet, so tell me I suck at omaha and I'll tell you your probababy right but what makes nl such a great game??

SkeetyMcdoogle
04-11-2007, 03:12 PM
I'm so poor I ate potato sandwiches this week because I don't have any food or get paid until next tuesday, but I flipped off $250 last night which could have fed me for three weeks.

B _ A _ L _ L _ A

bdams19
04-11-2007, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You assume you know if I'm good based on my post, cmon. I am not going to tell you I'm good, because thats silly, but I can beat the 200 nl consistently. I went busto playing plo because I'm sick of nl. Thats the secret. Does that make me bad? Maybe. I really get the feeling like plo will make me a better nl player and in also a lot more interesting of a game. So basically I'm forced to have to build my roll back up playing nl again and I really am kind of in love with plo right now. Kind of a conundrum for me because for some reason I despise the thought of playin nl right now. This sounds crazy I bet, so tell me I suck at omaha and I'll tell you your probababy right but what makes nl such a great game??

[/ QUOTE ]

lol maybe the fact that u dont lose ur roll makes it a great game

NajdorfDefense
04-11-2007, 03:27 PM
Every hand at PlO is like 60/40...you're just running bad.

KhalynYohrk
04-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Good point bdams, damn when you put it that way... There definately IS something wrong with me. You can find me at the plo tables, lol

Xanta
04-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Squadouche!