PDA

View Full Version : coolers, discuss

04-11-2007, 07:09 AM
what tilts you most? getting called down by a station stupidly light or folding the best hand to a bluff? or is it being coolered by idiot retard moneyspewing asshat players who obviosuly rigged the deck to give out such a sick cooler.
i guess im just ranting but i lost a couple pots tonight that really put me off

e.g. geting it in on T82 flop w. T8 again idiot w. 88

that wasn't nearly as good as this one though where idiot limps i raise to 300 with 44 he calls.

QQ4 flop i bet he calls
turn x i bet he calls
riv x i shove he calls

Q4 good.

illuminati
04-11-2007, 07:25 AM
LOL 80k spread on ftp tables and you're posting here...

Niwa
04-11-2007, 07:31 AM
called down light annoys me more.

Suigin406
04-11-2007, 07:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just like in the other thread, this pisses me off

ginko
04-11-2007, 08:21 AM
Folding the best hand to a worst hand who thinks his hand is winning and he shows.

A_C_Slater
04-11-2007, 08:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This annoys me so much that I purposely avoid bluffing in likely +EV spots if I think there's even a small chance I will get looked up with a hand that shouldn't possibly call. If I factor in implied tilt odds then it may be neutralized anyway.

Hume
04-11-2007, 08:51 AM
When idiot bets A high on the river, even bigger idiot calls him with worse, and I fold my marginal hand thinking there's no way I can overcall, when I would have called otherwise.

Rhand
04-11-2007, 09:31 AM
The worse is making a borderline play based on a read, being right but then him just turning/rivering you and you paying him off. Pisses me off so much. In general all beats/coolers that happen while not all-in are a lot worse then going all in then getting beat.

DING-DONG YO
04-11-2007, 09:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's funny, this doesn't piss me off at all. If you're getting called down super light, either you're bluffing a station or your table image is lagtard.

foos

lyncks2002
04-11-2007, 09:41 AM
ddy, no strats in here please! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

deaders
04-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Wasnt there a thread like this already?

Nothing tilts me more than putting someone on a weak, 2nd, 3rd pair kinda hand and them calling my bluff having exactly what I thought they had.

That and when you semibluff a draw and miss then figure they wont fold to a river bet and let them show down their pair of 2s.

danzasmack
04-11-2007, 10:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's funny, this doesn't piss me off at all. If you're getting called down super light, either you're bluffing a station or your table image is lagtard.

foos

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure i can only be one of those or value betting at all times.

What tilts me the most is putting the last raise in with the worst hand. Like I have QJ and raise button, BB calls. Flop is Q42 he c/c, turn 7, he c/c, river Q he donks i raise and he calls and shows AQ. Then i use my fancy style of chat berating to alleviate tilt and not have anyone know i am mocking them and return to the grind.

ahnuld
04-11-2007, 10:40 AM
pisses me off the most is some lagfish who I finally pick up a hand against, KK, and this time he has AA.

inferno
04-11-2007, 10:41 AM
I hate the most when people post threats about it

Supwithbates
04-11-2007, 10:43 AM
shortstacks piss me off. I'll raise QQ, they coldcall for half their stack with some [censored] like K4o, flop comes K32 and they c/c my shove. WTF

Last night I got uber tilted when I 4bet AK over some LAG idiot who obv folds but a shortie coldcalls for 90% of his stack, flop comes 10 high, he shoves, I call obv, I whiff, he flips up T2o and says, "thanks"

Kharnage
04-11-2007, 11:38 AM
seems www.grimstarr.com (http://www.grimstarr.com) is updated, lol

DrGutshot
04-11-2007, 01:28 PM
taxes

RichC.
04-11-2007, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wasnt there a thread like this already?

Nothing tilts me more than putting someone on a weak, 2nd, 3rd pair kinda hand and them calling my bluff having exactly what I thought they had.

That and when you semibluff a draw and miss then figure they wont fold to a river bet and let them show down their pair of 2s.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but they obv put you on a missed draw and thus, easy call.

Kyle
04-11-2007, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

foos

[/ QUOTE ]

OR.... you just got called down light. DUH

Stake Monster
04-11-2007, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
pisses me off the most is some lagfish who I finally pick up a hand against, KK, and this time he has AA.

[/ QUOTE ]