PDA

View Full Version : Eff you email to pokerstars

acidca
04-11-2007, 03:47 AM
Dear Pokerstars,

I will be playing much less on pokerstars because of the lack of 1-on-1 cash tables. I have always enjoyed the customer service on pokerstars, but it absurd that you are still not offering heads-up tables. Full tilt also has rakeback deals available, and their tables are now resizable. There is just no reason to continue to use pokerstars as my main site. I expect to be using it less and less in the future until you open heads-up cash tables, assuming you guys have the sense to open them at some point.

Frustrated Longtime Customer,
Max

Poisoned
04-11-2007, 03:48 AM
they use to but they removed them a long time ago

Curtrosity
04-11-2007, 03:48 AM
second.

04-11-2007, 03:52 AM
doomswitch activated

acidca
04-11-2007, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
doomswitch activated

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] them i used to send them nice emails all like "yo pokerstars i love u guys and would fellate you on a moments notice. your fanboy, max ps plz open heads up tables" im sick of their [censored]

SCXpunk
04-11-2007, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There is just no reason to continue to use pokerstars as my main site.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol cluelessness

apefish
04-11-2007, 06:39 AM
Send a similar email to Full Tilt and see who gets back to you first.

edit: Or ever.

edit reason: Full Tilt sucks monkey nuts LDO

acidca
04-11-2007, 09:41 AM
Subject: Sorry

Hello Max,

I am very sorry to hear you're leaving us because of this. However, I do
expect PokerStars to offer heads-up cash games in the near future, so I'd
suggest keeping your account open, and keeping an eye on our tables.

Please let us know any time we can be of further assistance.

Regards,

Steve C

lyncks2002
04-11-2007, 09:48 AM
that's a bluff OBV to keep you there.

New2NL
04-11-2007, 09:52 AM
They have heads up 1-1 2cent 4 cent baller tables.

johnnyrocket
04-11-2007, 09:55 AM
hopefully they open them up soon, great email to them

GameTheory
04-11-2007, 10:22 AM
PS closed the .02/.04c HU tables. I think they did this because high stakes players were playing there to avoid the rake. Then just sending each other whatever the real Blind rate was at the end.

Supwithbates
04-11-2007, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
PS closed the .02/.04c HU tables. I think they did this because high stakes players were playing there to avoid the rake. Then just sending each other whatever the real Blind rate was at the end.

[/ QUOTE ]
wtf that's a lot of trust to put in some rando over the internets

Stake Monster
04-11-2007, 11:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea people who play high stakes will depend on trust to get paid when they win just to avoid a few dollars' worth of rake.

fees
04-11-2007, 11:42 AM
ftp+ps=doomswitch masters goto a small site that isnt big enough to turn it on yet obv

Full-Metall
04-11-2007, 12:03 PM
I've dealt with "Steve C" he's a lying piece of [censored] doomswitching [censored].

acidca
04-11-2007, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ftp+ps=doomswitch masters goto a small site that isnt big enough to turn it on yet obv

[/ QUOTE ]

im from the us

The Bryce
04-12-2007, 12:35 AM
I already put a post up in just about every other forum, but if anyone missed it then e-mail something similar to the following to PS if you like HU cash:

support@pokerstars.com
ideas@pokerstars.com

Hello,

I'm writing you to inquire about the possibility of Stars adding one on one cash games to their lobby in the future. Currently a lot of the competing sites, such as Full Tilt, Absolute, Pokerroom, and Ultimate Bet are offering one on one games and I imagine are experiencing some success. I've always been partial to heads-up play, and currently play very little on Stars because it is not offered. If such tables were available I could certainly imagine myself spending a great deal of time at your site in the future.

Sincerely,
<Name>