Sorry no converter:

Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/heart.gifK/images/graemlins/spade.gif

UTG : bet pot, 4 callers
Hero : Raise pot
UTG : raise all-in ( around 70BB )
4 folds
Hero : call

------------------------------------------------------------

Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif8/images/graemlins/heart.gif ( 140BB )
Vilain ( BT ) : bet pot ( 200BB )

Flop:

K/images/graemlins/spade.gifK/images/graemlins/diamond.gif8/images/graemlins/spade.gif
Hero : check
Vilain : min-bet
Hero : bet 1/2pot
Vilain : call

Turn : J/images/graemlins/spade.gif
Hero : bet pot
Vilain : call

River : A/images/graemlins/spade.gif
Hero : bet pot
Vilain : raise all-in

ShipitFMA
03-29-2007, 07:03 AM
Are you asking a question?

ofdabeat
03-29-2007, 07:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you an idiot? do i really need to write "thoughts?" or "standard?" for you to understand?

danny8
03-29-2007, 08:35 AM
hand 1 is standard

hand 2 i'd fold pf

on the flop i dont quite understand... he bet $0.5 and you raised him half a PSR? anwyays id make a PSR.. or close to it.

Turns fine... On the river he's either got the Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif or a FH... not sure how good he is but vs a solid player its a crappy spot. He could just be tryign to push you off trip Ks... but i cant imagine he thnks he has a lot of FE, which would make me think he prolly has KJ or AK... possibly JJ

ama0330
03-29-2007, 09:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you an idiot? do i really need to write "thoughts?" or "standard?" for you to understand?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was gonna give you an answer, but it turns out that youre a rude [censored]. Go try liquidpoker.

RunDownHouse
03-29-2007, 09:29 AM
So you have no converter, give no reads, and are just waiting for someone to tell you to fold KK preflop?

Yeah, fold KK preflop in hand one.

tarheeljks
03-29-2007, 09:30 AM
KJ maybe, but i'm probably paying him off. even though the flop raise was small enough to keep JJ in, it seems unlikely.