PDA

View Full Version : nl25 6m, turn play, flush comes in, guy donks?

BigBadBabar
03-28-2007, 04:42 AM
converter messing up, done manually.

villain is solid tag, like 22/14/3 or something. had not gotten out of line so far.

this felt weird to me. is this an okay fold or too weak? call and see what happens on river? i felt like i'd have to call another bet on the river, mostly committing me, so i thought the turn was the key decision.

nl 25 6m
effective stacks 25

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is MP with A /images/graemlins/heart.gif7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
UTG calls, 2 folds, Hero calls, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: A /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($0.95, 4 players)
1 check, guy bets $1, 1 fold, hero raises to 3.25, 1 fold, guy calls.

Turn (pot $7.5) 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
guy bets $5.5, hero folds.

yes, no, other?

tarheeljks
03-28-2007, 05:12 AM
How are you MP here, it looks like you are the button. Anyway, I call here. he's not drawing and set is obviously possible, but unlikely b/c he would rr on the flop. could be up against another two pair here, or a pair w/a high diamond?

kayfish77
03-28-2007, 05:15 AM
i have no idea if he has a flush or not but unless the rivers a diamond hes going to bet close to pot into you so dont call and evaluate river, make a decision on the turn. your thoughts on this were right. i fold here ingame but if you think abuot it, it's so so exploitable and you;re going to get hammered at higher limits if you fold every time a scare card hits.

dchz
03-28-2007, 03:59 PM
i would raise or fold this PF, it makes the hand much easier to play and you will most likely have position(very inpomortant)

given the play, i would probably fold, he has flush here way too often,

i would also probably make the flop raise a bit bigger, probably just pot it

if you do want to peel off a card on the turn, you have to fold to a big river bet, calling the turn here for the times he has a lower 2 pair/for the 4 outs to the full house does not commit you on the river to a big bet...