PDA

View Full Version : Donktastic KK or standard?

deleteduser
03-28-2007, 02:00 AM
against an unkown

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool (http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php) from FlopTurnRiver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com) (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Hero ($48.25)
UTG ($65.25)
MP ($30.35)
Button ($44.90)
SB ($94.90)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $1</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises to $4.5</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $11.5</font>, Button folds, SB calls $7.

Flop: ($24) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $9</font>, SB calls $9.

Turn: ($42) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($42) 6/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets $22.5</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $64.50

I really feel like I'm beating nothing this hand, however he is giving me good odds to call the river, is this not as close as im making it out to be?

Vyse
03-28-2007, 02:02 AM
plz call

the machine
03-28-2007, 02:08 AM
the flop bet is garbaaaaaaaage. if you do bet it has to be more. i dont like betting here TBH but because there is 2 aces its not as bad. less likely he has one. but this is a 4bet PF hand. if he doesnt have an ace, a flop bet will scare him off a worse hand. you wont be getting value from JJ, maybe QQ peels one but its close. i cant see a river call being profitable, esp given a Q turned. my guess is he has AK, AQ here almost everytime given his line

Stoneflip
03-28-2007, 02:47 AM
I would check this flop, and bet the turn if checked to me. That would seem to represent the sneaky ace.

hra146
03-28-2007, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would check this flop, and bet the turn if checked to me. That would seem to represent the sneaky ace.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. And not a single player at NL50 will think about it. Check it through and call weak looking bets. You have a bluff catcher, thats it.

monkeymaps
03-28-2007, 03:02 PM
Is it possible villains range is much wider then AA,AK QQ JJ AQ here? he did repop button steal so his range could be wider or does his call of heroes 4 bet pretty much put him in that range?

Given the hand seems like he either just tried to for the full on slow play with AK or caught a Q with QQ on the turn or boated with AQ. But those are then only hands I think he could have that you have to worry about. I have a hard time folding in this spot I never believe anyone on paired boards lol.

Stake Monster
03-28-2007, 04:35 PM
he has a monster, I fold river.

If you're gonna bet on the flop bet a lot more.

Machavelli
03-28-2007, 04:40 PM
Standard. When you're called on the flop you're beat.

Stoneflip
03-28-2007, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. And not a single player at NL50 will think about it. Check it through and call weak looking bets. You have a bluff catcher, thats it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. I think you slightly underestimate the level of play of some of the consistent winners at NL50, but you are correct for 80-90% of NL50 players.