PDA

View Full Version : Bet 365

IlliniLou
01-04-2006, 12:52 AM
Has anyone used this? I tried to transfer my money back into neteller using the instructions provided by bonuswhores.com and it says that the cashout time to neteller is only like 2 minutes. It has been about an hour and neteller still says there is a pending transaction and I could cancel the transfer. Im relatively new to using neteller and Bet 365 so I'm kinda worried if I messed up somewhere. What should I do? Thanks a lot.

mittman84
01-04-2006, 12:58 AM
if it says pending still you are good. It normally takes 5 minutes to a couple hours for it to come though for me, just depends how busy they are i guess

IlliniLou
01-04-2006, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if it says pending still you are good. It normally takes 5 minutes to a couple hours for it to come though for me, just depends how busy they are i guess

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh good, thanks a lot. Needed some reassurance that I wasn't screwed.

calmjackal
01-04-2006, 10:21 AM
keep trying until you get th emoney out or they may just keep it like they did with me. Bet 365 cannot be trusted!

bwana devil
01-04-2006, 10:45 AM
calm, so any recent developments on your situation since you last posted? if so please attach to your old thread. i want to know and think others should be warned.

bwana

calmjackal
01-04-2006, 10:50 AM
I was going to re-post with different header. If you think attaching old thread is best, I need help. I never used these before I got screwed by bet365 and don't know how to find my old thread. I agree that everyone who plays internet poker needs to hear this story. Thanks.

Lawman
01-04-2006, 11:24 AM
Can't say I've had any problems with them myself. Signup and reload paid without incident.

bwana devil
01-04-2006, 11:26 AM
easiest way is to click on your name to the left of one of your messages you see in this thread. from there click on "show all users posts." that will show the old thread that you started last month.

you can just reply to one of those messages which will "bump" your old thread so anyone wanting an update and the history can get it all in one glance.

edit: duh or you could just start a new thread. now that i think about it someone will link to your original post which may even be better.

bwana