PDA

View Full Version : 50NL - KTo from the SB w/draws

DeathbySuckout
03-27-2007, 01:04 AM
Villain just sat so, no reads.

I'm lost with this hand. Lead the turn? c/r the turn?

Poker Stars
No Limit Hold'em Cash Game
$0.25/$0.50 Blinds
6 Players
Lego Poker Hand Converter (http://www.legopoker.com/hh/)

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
<font color="black">Hero (SB): $59.35</font>
<font color="black">BB: $55.90</font>
UTG: $54.50
<font color="green">MP: $19.60</font>
<font color="black">CO: $27.10</font>
BTN: $50.15

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> K/images/graemlins/heart.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($0.75, 6 Players)
UTG folds, MP calls $0.50, CO calls $0.50, BTN folds, Hero calls $0.25, BB checks

<font color="black">Flop:</font> Q/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($2, 4 Players)
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="red">MP bets $0.50</font>, CO folds, Hero calls $0.50, BB folds

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($3, 2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">MP bets $2.50</font>, Hero?

catfish_01
03-27-2007, 02:40 AM
PF: I think the call is OK but I am always entering a pot knowing that I have to tread through later streets carefully with medium stacks playing.

Since you called the flop, I think a check-fold on this turn is ok, since the pot is still small and the opp bet strongly on this board texture.

Maybe you could've raised the flop: you might've gotten calls from draws or pairs. But given the turn, even against one opponent, I am suddenly uncomfortable with this card since it completes a decent portion of the range of what callled your flop bet. You could try a blocking bet there, expecting to fold to a raise. Or you could check and fold to a good sized bet.

Abelardo
03-27-2007, 03:42 AM
PF is good, I like leading this flop. His small bet on the flop combined with a strong one on the turn probably means he has made his flush so I just let it go.